wind music island

[Post New]by Jitterbug59 on Aug 15, 10 3:51 PM
I have followed the walk through for music island to the T; yet I cannot get the map to reveal a new location.What;s up with that?

Please tell me I didn't waste my money.

How do I get off of this island??!!

locoowl
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

wind music island

[Post New]by locoowl on Sep 5, 10 2:57 PM
Jitterbug59 wrote:I have followed the walk through for music island to the T; yet I cannot get the map to reveal a new location.What;s up with that?

Please tell me I didn't waste my money.

How do I get off of this island??!!

Hmmmm, Jitterbug!

Seems to me, once you have put all the instruments back together and have the music scores correct, you are done with that island. I followed the walkthrough (mainly to make sure I did not miss any dream pieces) and had no problem with getting off.

Apparently, there is something you still have to do???

Re:wind music island

[Post New]by nomede on Sep 5, 10 5:59 PM
I too have followed the walkthrough many times to make sure I have done everything.
I have fueled the airship,but the reveal will not show the new coordinates to the next location.

I've searched through the forum and have found many people with the same problem, but no solution.

Please help.

[Post New]by Tucanbird on Oct 29, 10 8:04 PM
I too am stuck at the music island. My statues never broke down so I have nothing to reconstruct. I am not able to get the coordinates to the my next location. I have two keys and a bunch of colored stones waiting to be used. I am stuck. Please help me!!!!

pamalee444
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by pamalee444 on Nov 2, 10 9:01 AM
I believe that if you go into the building and use your light dream jewel, the room will illuminate and the music pieces will break. There will be a tremor and you will receive a message to go outside and check what broke. Hope this helps you! Good luck.
Pamela

pamalee444
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by pamalee444 on Nov 2, 10 9:05 AM
Jitterbug,
go to the airship, go to the map and use your reveal dream jewel there. It will add the location to the map after you use the dream jewel. Hope this helps, good luck!
Pamela

[Post New]by valldn on Jan 1, 11 7:01 PM
May have found a bug on wind island. I did not stamp the correct symbols on the four blue crystals in the cave. The program took away the hammer so I can not start over to stamp the correct symbols. This does not make any sense as all other puzzles in the game allow you to restart them.

[Post New]by Old_Gamer on Feb 6, 11 5:16 PM
I stamped the blue stones incorrectly as well and am stuck. Hopefully someone will help. I know what to do but I don't have the pieces of crystal.

Edited on 02/06/2011 at 5:58:31 PM PST

[Post New]by 1rose2 on Mar 7, 11 10:25 PM
All you have to do is go on top and copy the signs off each post and match them up with with the cylinders from the print machine one by one . I hope this helps you

casga
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by casga on May 22, 11 11:13 PM
Hi

I am stuck on wind music island...did the stone column puzzle..illuminated the cave and found everything, BUT the hammer! it is definitely not in the cave (yet?)

thx for any help...

PS:I play the iPad version, but that shouldn't make any difference, I hope...

[Post New]by RenaissanceMom on May 25, 11 3:44 PM
Old_Gamer wrote:I stamped the blue stones incorrectly as well and am stuck. Hopefully someone will help. I know what to do but I don't have the pieces of crystal.
I'm with you. I printed 2 stones out incorrectly, then figured out what to do and printed the other 2 fine. But I still have 2 bad ones and no hammer!

Seems like either the game should NOT let you print out incorrect symbols, or you should have access to another hammer somewhere...?

This is an annoying game!!

Edited on 05/25/2011 at 3:45:01 PM PST

[Post New]by mkelner on Jul 13, 11 7:17 AM
valldn wrote:May have found a bug on wind island. I did not stamp the correct symbols on the four blue crystals in the cave. The program took away the hammer so I can not start over to stamp the correct symbols. This does not make any sense as all other puzzles in the game allow you to restart them.

I too have this same problem...the program crashed and now the hammer is gone.

[Post New]by nuclearmel on Feb 10, 12 11:48 PM
I am stuck on Wind Music Island - had no problems lining up the stone columns, so have a page of the correct symbols in my diary.
However, even though I have stamped the four blue stones, no configuration of these seems to be correct. Every variation I put reverts them to blank, so that I cannot get to the stage where there is a tremor and I have to pick up the musical instrument parts.
Are you meant to be able to see the pattern on them before you place them, because I cannot.
HELP!

[Post New]by Ericacock on Feb 27, 13 9:42 PM
There are combinations of two trumpets and also combinations of trumpets with trombone, french horn or tuba (some versions). Using minus-one saves time and makes it easier to rehearse with a partner.

http://www.windsmusic.com/Clarinet.php

Edited on 02/27/2013 at 9:43:48 PM PST

Go to: