Stuck in The Wine Cellar, Kitchen and dungeon

[Post New]by tinkbl2 on Aug 15, 10 7:12 PM
I can't locate the soup ladle to give to the ghost of the cook, I cant open the cage to get the knife to slice the cheese....going around in circles....Help?

Edited on 08/15/2010 at 7:23:12 PM PST

Chaorite
Clownfish
Clownfish
940 Posts

Re:Stuck in The Wine Cellar, Kitchen and dungeon

[Post New]by Chaorite on Aug 16, 10 4:58 PM
Okay, you need to find the key to the case in the room to the left of the oven. The ladle is in the case.

Have you used the scoop to get the funnel yet? At the back of the scientists room is a workbench where you need to solve a mini puzzle. When you do, you'll be given an oilcan with which you can open the cage.

[Post New]by greatnanaruth on Aug 21, 10 5:35 AM
i've looked everywhere for the oilcan etc. i'm still stuck in the wine cellar, kitchen and dungeon. i also checked out the walk through. can't seem to get anything going. please help

[Post New]by cashoo on Aug 21, 10 3:49 PM
also stuck in wine cellar, kitchen, dungeon and stairway. Can't find oilcan to get cage open to get knife. Can't get back to scientist's room either. Therefore, I can't get outside.

[Post New]by rah1967me on May 17, 11 8:32 AM
Where is the scientists room in the dungeon?

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on May 17, 11 9:44 AM
Hi rah1967me!

To get to the laboratory (I think that's what you mean by the scientist's room) I found this tip from our walkthrough:

* Take the raft back to the castle and go to the Laboratory. Go through the right side of the castle, click down when you reach the Garden, (not the manhole), and click down one last time.

Helpful tip: When using the walkthrough, use your computer’s search function (CTRL + F) and type "laboratory" or "scientist" or another relevant word to jump straight to the section of the game that you’re currently at.

I hope this helps, and happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 05/17/2011 at 9:52:05 AM PST

[Post New]by ClassyRider on May 22, 11 8:01 PM
Like others before, I'm stuck in the wine cell, kitchen & dungeon loop. I went up the tower, found the cabinet in the room with the Princess in the mirror and pulled the latch - heard the gates open. But, then I had to quit the game for a while. Upon returning, the latch is still down in the cabinet, but the gate isn't open as it should be. All I have are pruning shears and a funnel - can't get to the oil can to open the cage with the knife; and can't seem to do anything at all - I've poked my funnel and shears everywhere... Am missing the octagonal key for the last 'fuse box;, the cheese, the ladle (can't get to the key to the box)... can't get out. There's a hatch over the dungeon exit that can only be opened from the outside - I'm not even sure how I got in here any more. ;-)

Could it be that there's a glitch in the program because I exited the game before going through the gate? It's frustrating having come this far, but I'm stumped. Any help would be welcome.

[Post New]by RickMand on May 23, 11 7:04 PM
We had exactly the same problem as ClassyRider. We pulled the lever, and then had to exit. When we came back, the lever was still down, and the book said we had pulled it, and the gate was supposed to be open, but the gate was closed. We are now stuck with nothing more we can do.

We have played for 3 hours already, and to start over now seems quite ridiculous. Does anyone know how to fix this?

[Post New]by sandybraman on May 29, 11 7:03 AM
Having the same problem - the lever opened the grate, but its not really open. I'm stuck in the kitchen, wine cellar and dungeon and have no way to get out of the castle. [i]

vermp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by vermp on Jun 27, 11 9:04 PM
Now I'm stuck just like all of you have described. Has anyone found a way to get the oilcan?

[Post New]by SadieBlack on Jul 4, 11 12:23 PM
Yes, just like everyone else. I opened the grate, but went back to use the second key, the square key, first before going through the gate. I closed the game to go to bed. I came back this morning and the grate gate is down, the lever from the opening mechanism has VANISHED and I can't get anywhere.

Looks like no one knows a fix for this.

[Post New]by sabrinac925 on Nov 12, 11 8:55 PM
Wow! Same problem. Pulled the lever in the closet, saw gate open. Had to quit the game but when I came back the gate was down and it won't let me pull the lever in the closet again. This SERIOUSLY STINKS and is SUPREMELY FRUSTRATING.

Sounds like it's a glitch in the program. Not cool. Did anyone hear how to fix this?

[Post New]by ClassyRider on Nov 17, 11 8:21 PM
Sorry Sandy, Sadie and all - Still no answer. I posted the problem last May - it's now mid-November... I still have the game on my desktop stuck in the same position it was in then... I'm surprised and very disappointed that no one from the developers has provided some type of response, feedback or fix to this problem that a number of us have had.

Sorry Sandy, Sadie and all - Still no answer. I posted the problem last May - it's now mid-November... I still have the game on my desktop stuck in the same position it was in then... I'm surprised and very disappointed that no one from the developers has provided some type of response, feedback or fix to this problem that a number of us have had.

[Post New]by ClassyRider on Nov 17, 11 8:22 PM

[Post New]by rah1967me on May 20, 13 7:56 AM
can anyone please tell me how to set the weights at the dungeon gates

[Post New]by danny4020 on Jul 10, 14 12:55 PM

I feel the same way had this account for years and find it a shame that no one wants to help. This isn't the only game .maybe need to go elsewhere for games

Go to: