bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Chime Spirits

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 16, 10 12:05 AM
Help a mysterious Chime Spirit restore harmony to the universe in this imaginative, fun, and exciting Match 3 game! Experience a thought-provoking and incredible glimpse into new possibilities, as you gather exciting powerups and unlock unique game modes. Dive into this one-of-a-kind journey and encounter an awesome world beyond our perceptions in Chime Spirit! Can you bring back the balance the universe needs?

Re:Chime Spirits

[Post New]by knickknackblue on Aug 16, 10 12:15 AM
I literally played this game for 3 minutes before I deleted it, and I like M3 games. However, I really don't know what to call this game as it is not technically an M3. What is was to me was annoying! Bad Big Fishie

_Angel_angel
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by _Angel_angel on Aug 16, 10 12:35 AM

Yeah, I like M3s also but this one didn't do it for me

Only goal is to get enough points, and you don't even get to know what that number is until you hit it.

I did play 4 levels, which got me to a puzzle level, which looked like it could have gotten interesting as it got harder (as with many things in life...) [bad Angel!]

Anyway, nothing here to recommend.

Angel
:: Running off to go stand in the corner ::

budordee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by budordee on Aug 16, 10 1:00 AM
What's the point? You aren't timed, you don't know what score you are reaching for and the music will put you to sleep. Very strange and boring. Not a good choice this time Big Fish.

Go to: