bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 16, 10 1:26 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone technical issues here only

[Post New]by peggyn on Aug 16, 10 5:25 PM
i AM TRYING TO DO THE PURPLE SOLUTION IN THE pRINCESS'S ROOM. i HAVE THE SYMBOL AND THE EMPTY BEAKER. i PUT THE SYMBOL IN AND THE SCREEN AND FLAME CAME ON. IT WILL NOT LET ME PUT THE BEAKER ANYWHERE AND i CAN'T GET THE DOWN ARROW TO LEAVE THE ROOM. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

mckees005
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by mckees005 on Aug 26, 10 1:16 AM
this is unbelieveable -I have struggled with this game for hrs. i was in the last chapter and the game crashed --very unhappy and sad. don't think i can do this again

[Post New]by kittycaddy83 on Dec 3, 10 9:16 PM
How do I get this game to play at full screen? My resolution is 1366x786. Pls help. Thanks!

[Post New]by sassy_cass on Mar 3, 11 10:38 AM
I have done the puzzel with the weights in the tower and i was suposed to get a picture of the door near the nanny flash up but this did not happen. i have the lion head and the ring but the game will not let me look at the door to place the pieces so i cannot go any further . can any one tell me what i have missed.

emery419
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by emery419 on Jul 6, 11 10:40 PM
I am in the wine cellar. I found the glass and filled it from the barrel, but it just disappeared and didn't go into my inventory. Also, I cannot pick up the oil can on top of the barrel; the cursor doesn't turn into a hand, just empty clicks. This is very frustrating because I've gotten this far with no problems at all, and I'm so far into the game that I don't want to start over. Anybody have suggestions or solutions? I can't continue without finishing this. Thanks.

[Post New]by Billabongwill on Aug 8, 11 12:05 AM
unable to exit castle

[Post New]by Billabongwill on Aug 8, 11 12:07 AM
unable to leave castle

[Post New]by padtts on Feb 3, 12 9:01 AM
Billabongwill wrote:unable to exit castle

[Post New]by melissa_serissa on Mar 18, 12 8:27 AM
Same here. I can't leave the castle.

[Post New]by melissa_serissa on Mar 18, 12 8:29 AM
My bad. I placed the weights on the scale in the wrong order. Jeesh!

[Post New]by chapmgw on Mar 27, 12 8:46 AM
Am in the kitchen. There is no beaker. Can't get out of the kitchen b/c there is no beaker. Stuck! Even started the game over. Same results!

[Post New]by loganach on Mar 28, 12 1:29 AM
The walkthrough says there will be a beaker on the right back wall andthat the barrel by the door will roll away if clicked but it doesn't? Is there a problem?

Nana6177
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

Whose still stuck in the kitchen?

[Post New]by Nana6177 on Mar 28, 12 10:49 PM
Hi, I just finished the game and decided to look at the forum. If your still stuck in the kitchen, did you try to click the wine barrel to the right of your screen by the door?
Try clicking on it continuiously, it will enable you to "roll" in away from the door and you go back into the hallway. Good luck!

[Post New]by loganach on Mar 28, 12 11:34 PM
Thanks. That did the trick, lots of little taps and sort of sliding the barrel to the left.

[Post New]by anita51952 on Mar 31, 12 11:32 AM
Stuck in the kitchen-no mitt found,no empty beaker & barrel doesn't move. What am I doing wrong?

patcam52
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by patcam52 on Apr 5, 12 1:30 PM
Cannot play the game as it will not minimize so I can go to the walkthrough. Weird thing is I know I played them a year ago when I bought them, but now if I can't get to the Strategy Guide on the blog then I can't play. Not that good a player lol. Very sad, too late to try and get a refund and I had all 3 of them. Have done nothing weird to my computer, the second one does the same thing. Thought I would have them "for life", but something messed them up. I even tried the uninstall/reinstall but nope, cannot miminize and get to the blog walkthough.

[Post New]by shaund12 on Apr 8, 12 4:43 AM
Hi, I have it on my Ipad 3 and do not seem to have any of the difficulties posted in the forum. What I am having trouble with seems stupid......when I have the option to choose the feather or the message, there is NO way to select the one I want. The one I select lights up and glitters but never goes anywhere. Is this an Ipad glitch?

Mgram
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Mgram on Apr 17, 12 6:43 PM
I got to the green beakers where the princess is and the game stopped. This is the second time that happened and I would like to get Finnish the game.

Pindusa
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Pindusa on Apr 23, 12 8:00 PM
I bought the iPad version of this game for my iPad and have not been able to even complete the first object search. I pick up the book in the hall and go to the first search (in the library) and after picking up the mirror and just a couple of objects the stupid game freezes with a message in a black box with an arrow pointing to the book on the left telling me that I can type on it several times to find and object. Then it is pointless trying to point anything else because nothing happens--game just freezes. I can't even get the pop-up message to disappear. I've tried resetting the game to no avail. I will not be buying any more games and I intend to cancel my regular game club subscription if Big Fish doesn't get its act together and start providing real support and testing its game offerings before selling them to customers and using them as guinea pigs to test them and to try and work out their problems for them instead of making their developers do the fixing. I am totally disgusted. I buy these games counting on them for relaxation and entertainment--not to be faced with hours of what amounts to a second, unpaid, frustrating job trying to get the games I've PAID FOR to work. I might as well study to be a developer and at least get paid for it.

Go to: