AZbratnNY
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

I bought this game,no discount

[Post New]by AZbratnNY on Aug 16, 10 3:12 PM
I bought this game @full price, but I have been cut off several times and have to start over...have no problems w/any other games, it freezes,and a humming sound is heard..Im soooooooooooooooot tired of doing this game over,and over, any suggestions, this is a loyal fish, and Im tired of replaying the the same pad gonna try again, round 3...

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Re:I bought this game,no discount

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Aug 16, 10 3:48 PM
Hi there AZbratnNY!

I'm sorry to hear about your game freezing, it sounds like a display issue that we may be able to fix! It will help to check for updates to your video card drivers and/or Direct X. Here is our helps article with more information: Game Crashing, Freezing, Blank Screen

If you are still having trouble, you can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

They will be able to offer one on one troubleshooting to try and get your game running properly.

Hope this helps!

bfgTigris

Go to: