Stuck in the Hopi Village...

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Aug 16, 10 7:57 PM
I found everything, gave the tablets to the indian...and I am stuck. Hint tells me to find the exit...there isn't one. The bottom of the screen has a grayed out "kokapelli flute player" but I already found that. I have done everything I can think of and I am just plain out stuck. I searched the forum to see if anyone else has had this problem and it doesn't appear like it. So I am open to suggestions.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Stuck in the Hopi Village...

[Post New]by robin94122 on Aug 17, 10 2:02 AM
WolfenRaindancer wrote:I found everything, gave the tablets to the indian...and I am stuck. Hint tells me to find the exit...there isn't one. The bottom of the screen has a grayed out "kokapelli flute player" but I already found that. I have done everything I can think of and I am just plain out stuck. I searched the forum to see if anyone else has had this problem and it doesn't appear like it. So I am open to suggestions.

Did the Shaman disappear after you gave him the tablets? You should have seen a cut scene, then he disappears, then you can go through the door behind him.

If he's still there and there are no tablets in your inventory, you may have more left to find. In particular, there is an exit off to the left side that can be tricky to find.

You need to have visited the Ghost Town, the Hopi River, and the Hopi Forest to collect all the tablets. The Blog Walkthrough has the full details.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/samantha-swift-and-the-fountains-of-fate-walkthrough/

If you think you did find all the tablets and gave them to him and he didn't disappear, that's a glitch. You may be able to get past it by exiting, restarting the computer, and trying again.

If not, you'll need to get in touch with Customer Service by clicking on the green envelope in the right column and they should be able to help one way or another.

I'm so sorry you've run into that--I'm sure it must be very frustrating.

Good luck!
Robin

Re:Stuck in the Hopi Village...

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Aug 17, 10 8:09 PM
I did find all the tablets and gave them to him, but I did it before I finished all the other scenes. I still have the Kachina Dolls, and cannot find any other exits...I did exit out of game and restart only to find myself at the same place. I finally uninstalled and reinstalled. Am going to retry now. Don't think customer service will help with this one. Their answer to problems that are not overwhelmingiy affecting everyone is to give you a game credit. I would prefer to finish the game.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Aug 19, 10 1:18 PM
After reinstalling, the game opened up at the same place and I was still stuck. So I am trying the game again with a new profile...I hate having to start over again, but I want to complete the game. I won't make the same mistake about giving up the tablets. I will make sure I have done everything else first and see what happens then.

[Post New]by mlishiss on Aug 19, 10 2:31 PM
I am having the same exact problem. Very frustrating. I think I gave the Shaman the tablets as I got them. He still exhibits the little blue gear icon when I hover over him, but I'm pretty sure I gave him all 3 tablets. All I have left in my inventory are the Cupid thing and the Kachina Dolls. My hints also say to exit to new location, but there is none!

I guess I'll have to start all over with a new profile...

Sweetjuli
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Sweetjuli on Aug 26, 10 12:57 PM
I am having the same problem! I only have the dolls left, according to the walk thru, that is what i am suppose to have. I can not get it to take a new profile either, tried that, the only thing i have not done is to unistall game.. ggrr lol

[Post New]by joan43771 on Aug 28, 10 9:29 AM
there are t
3 tablets to give too the flute player you win the 3rd one in a poker game in the saloon after you get the silver coins from the safe behind the golden eagle

Go to: