bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Jewel Quest Solitaire 3

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 17, 10 12:19 AM
Welcome to the exotic world of Jewel Quest Solitaire III. Rupert and Emma's friend, Ratu, has discovered a valuable tablet in the ruins of an ancient civilization. Little does he know that this find is just the beginning.

Videohound
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

Re:Jewel Quest Solitaire 3

[Post New]by Videohound on Sep 12, 10 2:55 PM
Will there be a version for PC's?

[Post New]by mimiwilder on Nov 20, 10 8:31 PM
I agree when is the pc version coming out?

nelliebj
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nelliebj on May 31, 12 2:01 PM
I ended up buying this from another site. It's been available for PC since 2009 and if BFG hasn't got it yet....well, it may be a while and I couldn't wait. If someone knows how to figure out the combination to the safe at the very end, please let me know. It doesn't show how to open it or even a hint as to the combination. Very difficult ending without a clue or two, folks. This is a great game and I really hope that BFG gets it for PC soon. Love all the Jewel Quest games! JQS3 can be played untimed as to the solitaire games but not the M3 jewel swap. That's timed but you can extend the time as long as you have enough points. Not difficult to do. Buy!

nelliebj
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nelliebj on May 31, 12 4:19 PM
OK, never mind. I found the clue for the combination. Duh - just didn't realize what I was looking at. So, done and done. LOVE this game. Don't miss it.

[Post New]by baewards on Aug 16, 12 11:29 PM
I just bought this game today and by the time I got to level 4, it had quit on me 3 times which wouldn't be so terrible, but it doesn't remember where I was when it quit and I have to start the level again. Is there a fix for this or do I have to ask for my money back?
Beth

Go to: