Fellmoon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Spirit Lamp

[Post New]by Fellmoon on Aug 17, 10 3:30 AM
I've put it together I think, but I can't get the matches to light it! and what is the secret word?

Rikwar
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

Re:Spirit Lamp

[Post New]by Rikwar on Aug 17, 10 3:52 AM
Your not going to get a reply any sooner by triple posting the same question

Catghost
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Catghost on Aug 17, 10 4:15 AM
Put the lack seal on top of the lamp. See what happens.
And asking a question once is usually enough to get an answer. You're lucky I'm in a good mood

Edited on 08/17/2010 at 4:16:47 AM PST

lorialcorn2006
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

What posting questions is bad now

[Post New]by lorialcorn2006 on Aug 17, 10 10:58 AM
I have never had anyone take the time to answer any questions about a game in the last 3 years that I have been a bigfish member - I had to find out for myself and stopped asking questions a long time ago . maybe thats why people post questions in different areas Ive thought about doing it myself . whats wrong with asking a question in other areas if your stuck and everyone ignores you . Heck Ive been ignored so much on these forums I only now post reviews for games and will use a walk through or a previous post about a similar question if I need help because I sure never got help in big fish forums . its just to bad that everyone has the time to complain about questions being asked but not the time to actually answer them

Catghost
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Catghost on Aug 17, 10 11:30 AM
I'm sorry you feel that way, lorialcorn2006. I, for one, do take the time to answer questions on this forum, you can check if you like. Especially for this game, since I was one of the first to finish the game. I like being helpfull. I'm only active on the forum since a couple of weeks (member for 4 years now), but if I had known it would be so much fun I would have become active a lot earlier.
Should you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I will try to help if I can (and if I played the game ofcourse...) And my remark slightly higher up in this post was just a little joke. You can tell by the smileys I put there.

Edited on 08/17/2010 at 11:31:51 AM PST

lorialcorn2006
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by lorialcorn2006 on Aug 17, 10 12:35 PM
Catghost wrote:I'm sorry you feel that way, lorialcorn2006. I, for one, do take the time to answer questions on this forum, you can check if you like. Especially for this game, since I was one of the first to finish the game. I like being helpfull. I'm only active on the forum since a couple of weeks (member for 4 years now), but if I had known it would be so much fun I would have become active a lot earlier.
Should you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I will try to help if I can (and if I played the game ofcourse...) And my remark slightly higher up in this post was just a little joke. You can tell by the smileys I put there.

I was more concerned with Rikwars post about the question not your

Go to: