bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Jewel Quest Solitaire 3

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Aug 17, 10 9:11 AM
Hey Fishies!

What do you think of Jewel Quest Solitaire 3? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Jewel Quest Solitaire 3

[Post New]by MARYJUDY on Sep 25, 10 3:48 PM
I have been trying for weeks to finish the seventh level! What do I need to do to get the last 3 cards to work. This is very frustrating.

Edited on 09/25/2010 at 3:48:37 PM PST

Your Comments and Reviews for Jewel Quest Solitaire 3

[Post New]by bigtee53 on Nov 30, 10 7:50 PM
bfgTigris wrote:Hey Fishies!

What do you think of Jewel Quest Solitaire 3? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

i find this game very perplexing especially level 7 I have been stuck for days trying to figure out how to get the last cards to turn over. But overall it is a great game!

Edited on 11/30/2010 at 7:55:39 PM PST

Swtmb
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
426 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Jewel Quest Solitaire 3

[Post New]by Swtmb on Jul 3, 13 6:32 PM
I love all the Jewel Quest games. All challenging and yet not frustrating. Lots of replay value.

Go to: