bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Post any Jewel Quest Solitaire 3 technical issues here only (old)

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Aug 17, 10 9:11 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved.

If you're experiencing glitchyness, slowness, or trouble displaying the game, the following help article has helped resolve common display issues in the past.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Edited on 01/24/2018 at 4:44:03 PM PST

emery419
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Re:Post any Jewel Quest Solitaire 3 technical issues here only

[Post New]by emery419 on Aug 20, 10 9:22 PM
Are there just 15 levels to this game? After Level 15, the game just sort of ended; when I clicked on the book, it took me back to the same level I had just completed. I guess this was the end, but it seemed sort of abrupt, so I was wondering if there was something else that was supposed to come after.

[Post New]by britchie9147 on Aug 23, 10 9:38 AM
I bought this game a few days ago based on my past experience with Jewel Quest games. However, I have gotten to the first level in the third segment of the game (EGYPT) and the solitaire game does not perform correctly. If I have used both the extra column cards, the last 2 cards in the leftmost column do not flip over. If I have used only one extra column card, the last card in the leftmost column does not flip over. I tried playing without using the extra column cards, and sure enough I got the last 2 cards in the leftmost column to flip. So I built up on the leftmost base card, and played the extra column cards. As soon as I did, the leftmost column cards moved to a tighter separation and I could not move the column in part or as a whole to another column. I also could not play the cards one at a time to the foundations.

I am running MacOSX 10.4.11 and I have already upgraded Flash and Shockwave. Do you have any other suggestions?

britchie9147

kelsie2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by kelsie2 on Sep 8, 10 9:16 AM
As I got further into game it kept crashing more and more, drove me mad as I had to play the last few levels over and over, and as some one said "Where does this game end ?" level 15 but nothing happens, !!!

[Post New]by troyfz on Sep 9, 10 6:29 PM
I have the same issue that britchie9147 has. I have the same OS as well. I did manage to get past it by luck, the cards that were stuck were high cards and the game allowed the quick auto finish when I had everything uncovered, but when it went to do those cards, they did not go on the piles, they just vanished without counting on my meeter. Now I am on the next to last book location (Peru) and am stuck on level 7. There is an add stock pile card on the first upper left colum, and when I use it the card below it does not turn over, and it is not covered with anything??? It does this every time I play this level.

[Post New]by finicky12 on Sep 11, 10 9:00 AM
I'm having the same problem with Peru level 7. Had a similar problem earlier in the game but kept playing and somehow the card turned over. I can't get it to work this time. All my software is updated so that's not the problem. Contacted Big Fish yesterday, waiting for an answer this week.

[Post New]by janevictoria2001 on Sep 21, 10 11:44 AM
I'm also having the same problem with Peru level 7. What is the solution to it?

[Post New]by aggie73 on Oct 2, 10 3:06 PM
Me, too. Level 7. It's the only level I've had a problem with, but it's frustrating me. Any one got a solution?

[Post New]by Puffinpower on Oct 10, 10 10:53 AM
I had many of the same issues listed here. The further I got in the game, the more frequently it kept crashing. I did eventually make my way to the end, but had to play many levels twice due to crashing.

I also had the issue with the abrupt ending after Level 15 where you finish what seems like it should be the last round and then there's a bunch of nothing. If you play that last level a couple of times, you will finally get the big finale you are waiting for, but it's very odd. I don't know if that one is a technical issue because the game doesn't actual crash in that instance; it just takes you back to play the same level over. Maybe it's just an odd quirk of the game design.

[Post New]by salprint on Nov 14, 10 6:09 AM
The book says to "take a trip to madagascar" and maybe we will meet again or something to that effect. So how do I get to madagascar to continue the game? Stuck at level 15 as I see everyone else is too.
I got to the safe...opened it...got the jewel...and thats it. Can't go any further.

Edited on 11/14/2010 at 6:10:10 AM PST

avsutton
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by avsutton on Nov 29, 10 5:21 PM
I'm already running into the crashing problem, and I'm only on the third section of Level ONE.

What's up, BFG?

[Post New]by Fuzzydiva99 on Dec 21, 10 7:25 PM
Everytime I begin winning this game, it suddenly ends and disappears! This is so frustrating. I have uninstalled and installed at least 3-4 times. Enough is enough. Is the problem because it's for Mac and maybe no ready for Mac? My iMac is only a few months old, so it can't be the problem. H E L P!
When I called to get help, I was told to uninstall and install again. Any other suggestions or should I just return the game and forget games for Mac? Thanks.

ZekeT
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by ZekeT on Jan 17, 11 12:05 PM
emery419 wrote:Are there just 15 levels to this game? After Level 15, the game just sort of ended; when I clicked on the book, it took me back to the same level I had just completed. I guess this was the end, but it seemed sort of abrupt, so I was wondering if there was something else that was supposed to come after.

I have the same problem on my PC. Anyone know if this is really the end.

[Post New]by Fuzzydiva99 on Feb 9, 11 6:14 PM
Does anyone ever respond to questions about problems on this forum? I've written several times and I receive an automatic reply promising a reply in 48 hrs. the game crashes every other time I play it. I finally got to the end after weeks of playing. Then got to the safe and whatever is supposed to happen did not happen. I got no reward. No way to open the safe. I have no clue how to begin to try to open it. I have no passwords. What is supposed to happen??? Thanks.

[Post New]by pcole59 on Jun 14, 11 1:06 PM
I have read all the posts regarding Peru level 7 and have not seen an answer to the upper left hand corner pile not turning over. Did I miss it? If someone has an answer please post. It's very frustrating!!

[Post New]by blackwood2 on Jul 7, 11 2:54 AM
finicky12 wrote:I'm having the same problem with Peru level 7. Had a similar problem earlier in the game but kept playing and somehow the card turned over. I can't get it to work this time. All my software is updated so that's not the problem. Contacted Big Fish yesterday, waiting for an answer this week.

acstechn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by acstechn on Jul 21, 11 10:53 AM
Just downloaded Mac 10.7 (Lion) and none of the Jewel Quest games will work. They all start to load and then you get nothing but the spinning beach ball. Hope there will be a fix for this because as of right now, can't play any of the Jewel Quest games.

Mossy224
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Mossy224 on Jul 26, 11 1:02 PM
Same problem as others with frequent crashing. Crashes repeatedly on Level 4.
MAC OS 10.6.8 operating system.

[Post New]by Botanist on Aug 26, 13 12:50 PM
I'm having a mac and both jewel quest series games, including jewel quest solitaire and jewel quest 2 can't even be opened at all! It just started with a black screen, then quit immediately. Can I get a refund plz? I've spent over $14 for getting nothing... really disappointed

[Post New]by mohawk09 on Feb 3, 14 7:02 PM
MAC PROBLEMS! This game worked great on my older iMac. I now have OS X 10.9.1 and it's unable to open. It tries to load and I see a disk icon, but no joy. I've seen postings dating back to 2011 with this same issue. I'd appreciate even just a response from BFG. Either a solution or a refund!

Go to: