pugmom2
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Relaxed Game - why not?

[Post New]by pugmom2 on Nov 8, 08 4:47 PM
I am enjoying this game .... so far. I play to relax - not to rush and beat the clock! Hope they consider a relaxed game mode if they do a sequel.
My reflexes would appreciate it!

cardano
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:Relaxed Game - why not?

[Post New]by cardano on Nov 8, 08 5:48 PM
I think with every new level a new feature is introduced, playing it in relax mode might be hard on the player by playing catch-up. For example, she learns about Defender, has a hard time with the current level (not fully grasping the clashing concept) but beats it anyways with the relax mode. She plays the next level and this occurred again. With the timed mode, after the player loses, she can rethink her strategy until she figures out how to use Defender more efficiently. Just a thought..

[Post New]by jbirddyog on Nov 9, 08 1:38 AM
My game keeps freezing mid levels. I've rebooted my computer but it still happens. Does anyone know any tricks to fix this problem?

[Post New]by AlaskaLady62 on Nov 9, 08 2:38 PM
I totally agree that this game would be much more enjoyable if you didn't have to beat the clock. It's hard to beat the timer when you're just learning how to play. A relaxed game option could serve as a kind of tutorial, where you learn what works at your own pace. Then you could go and try to beat the timed levels.

[Post New]by somniare on Nov 9, 08 3:06 PM
I agree! I am really liking this game so far, but I'd love an optional mode where I could work at my own pace without worrying about the clock as well.

Tonks
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Tonks on Nov 9, 08 8:04 PM
Amen to that! Also, maybe I'm just an idiot (I am blond, so that may explain it), but I don't think some buildings' uses, such as the factory, are explained in enough detail for the player to understand before multiple attempts with trial and error. It's a fun game, but I don't feel like I can really strategize if I don't have all the info I need.

The relaxed version would be ideal for me because I could experiment without getting all tense. I would be able to enjoy the game much more and for a much longer period with a few minor changes.

Toni ; )

beentheya
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by beentheya on Nov 26, 08 6:15 PM
I agree totally with you all. Having a relaxed mode would make the game more enjoyable when you want to play just for the fun of it. I have to get myself in a tensed up mode to play it timed.

Carol

Go to: