Pleiadestar
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Move the mirrors level 18.3

[Post New]by Pleiadestar on Nov 8, 08 5:44 PM
I finished all the mirror levels the other day with help from gamezebo - then my computer crashed :-(. My hubby got me a new puter - with Vista (ugh!) and I redownloaded the game. First of all the darn thing won't save my game - then when I finally got back to this level it had totally changed! Originally it was 9 balls in two parallel lines across the screen - now its 7 balls in two diagonal parallel lines! I can't figure this out for the life of me.

Anyone know why the level might have changed? And is there any fix for the game not saving your name and level?

PDookey
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Re:Move the mirrors level 18.3

[Post New]by PDookey on Nov 12, 08 2:09 AM
From what I understand, you have 2 options, get in touch with tech support and let them direct you. Contact customer service and report your problem and let them know that you might download your game again and you don't want it to go against your downloads. I think you can download your purchased game several times at no charge because of some glitches that might occur. Tech support would know about the Vista problems that might occur. I have Windows xp and I think I'll keep it for awhile because I am hearing negative about Vista, but I do have one friend that has it and she loves it so whatever. I feel that if its not broken, then don't fix it......

divaprods
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by divaprods on Nov 13, 08 4:00 PM
I'm having the same problem, I'm using Vista and 64 bit computer and got a different puzzle like the previous poster. Will reinstalling help?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Move the mirrors level 18.3

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 22, 08 8:05 PM
Pleiadestar wrote:I finished all the mirror levels the other day with help from gamezebo - then my computer crashed :-(. My hubby got me a new puter - with Vista (ugh!) and I redownloaded the game. First of all the darn thing won't save my game - then when I finally got back to this level it had totally changed! Originally it was 9 balls in two parallel lines across the screen - now its 7 balls in two diagonal parallel lines! I can't figure this out for the life of me.Anyone know why the level might have changed? And is there any fix for the game not saving your name and level?
The new version of this game that was released on 10-30-08 has a new version of the laser mirrors puzzle for 18-3 1/2. I have pictures of both the new version and the old version in my Photobucket. The new puzzle has 7 balls and 5 mirrors.

The instructions for finding my Photobucket are on page 1 of the Tips and Tricks topic for this game.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 22, 08 9:56 PM
Thank you Red Rose for your kind words. I am glad to help out when I can. I am new to computer games and I remember how it was when I started playing. It's nice to have a place to share with other gamers.

Happy gaming!

Go to: