sara1968
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

Re:Help with level 20 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[Post New]by sara1968 on Nov 8, 08 7:39 PM
Hello Lilacs0507

Welcome to the Forums. I went a redid the level to give the steps I have. I hope this helps you out.

Buy worker and scouter. Put defenders on Fortress until needed other places.

I always think of food increase 1st so I can have more people. I build a farm next to pond.

I have scouter searching for gems to buy the places that will increase my workers performance. Since I have enough gold I purchase 3 scouters to get the job done faster. I purchase the mine next to the pond 1st and have a scouter there mining gems.

I will need to upgrade my farm for the maximum food storage. So I buy a scholar to do the upgrade.

I build lumber to get the wood so I can upgrade.

I also hired merchant to make money.

As soon as you can buy defenders by them keep an eye on your food storage.

Once you have gotten mined gems to purchase the mine by the pond and pond. Don't worry about other mine it is not needed. Exchange scouters with workers for lumber.

Also demolish the mine by the pond and build another farm while upgrading the 1st farm. So you will have more food storage and can buy defenders as the same time. Once the 1st farm was upgrade no need of wood, so I moved to workers to 2nd farm. As I did this I had enough food storage. I just kept buying defenders until I had 25. Then I just waited for the defenders to their job. I got yellow flag with this.

Remember to work as fast as you can.

Edited on 11/08/2008 at 8:04:33 PM PST

[Post New]by CheerfulDragon8 on Nov 9, 08 5:02 AM
Thanks for the advice! I can complete this level, but not within 'yellow flag' time.

lilacs0507
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by lilacs0507 on Nov 11, 08 5:31 PM
Hi Sara, worked like a charm thanks for your help any ideas on level 30, have to built that thing with woodsman. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks again Sara your my hero lol

lilacs0507
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by lilacs0507 on Nov 12, 08 1:37 PM
Hi, follow the above directions to a tea and I promise it will work, I did it on first try. Im having tons of problems on level 30 now LOL
Good Luck, Lilacs

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Nov 15, 08 6:31 AM
Well so far my fastest on level 20 is 9:34. I'm glad this game is so much fun otherwise it'd be driving me nuts. (if that makes any sense)
I still can't quite get it done that way. It seems like getting the farm upgraded all the way to have enough cultivators takes up all of the time. But...with as many guys as you need theres not really any choice. Which means you also have to work on the wood building too. Hmmm...

PinkSprinkles
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by PinkSprinkles on Nov 15, 08 6:49 PM
aarrggghhhh I'm at 8m 4sec and still a red flag!! I'm not building anything except a farm and a lumbermill, and I'm buyin the lake,....any ideas?

PinkSprinkles
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by PinkSprinkles on Nov 15, 08 6:59 PM
Works every time,..I ask for help,....then I make it,.....7m 54sec,.yellow flag!!

shazoz
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by shazoz on Nov 19, 08 11:54 AM
Thankyou soooo much for the help Sara, I had gotten every other level but this one & was floundering till I read your post...You are my Hero!!!

sara1968 wrote:Hello Lilacs0507

Welcome to the Forums. I went a redid the level to give the steps I have. I hope this helps you out.

Buy worker and scouter. Put defenders on Fortress until needed other places.

I always think of food increase 1st so I can have more people. I build a farm next to pond.

I have scouter searching for gems to buy the places that will increase my workers performance. Since I have enough gold I purchase 3 scouters to get the job done faster. I purchase the mine next to the pond 1st and have a scouter there mining gems.

I will need to upgrade my farm for the maximum food storage. So I buy a scholar to do the upgrade.

I build lumber to get the wood so I can upgrade.

I also hired merchant to make money.

As soon as you can buy defenders by them keep an eye on your food storage.

Once you have gotten mined gems to purchase the mine by the pond and pond. Don't worry about other mine it is not needed. Exchange scouters with workers for lumber.

Also demolish the mine by the pond and build another farm while upgrading the 1st farm. So you will have more food storage and can buy defenders as the same time. Once the 1st farm was upgrade no need of wood, so I moved to workers to 2nd farm. As I did this I had enough food storage. I just kept buying defenders until I had 25. Then I just waited for the defenders to their job. I got yellow flag with this.

Remember to work as fast as you can.

Go to: