trixie7533
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

Stuck on 6.4 please help

[Post New]by trixie7533 on Aug 17, 10 9:27 PM
6.4 is a round where you have to bring the locket down. In the middle at the top it has two keys and the locket is between them. Under that are three iron stones. Below those are three coins separated by a blue and a green icon i guess to go with the keys. On the two sides at he bottom are angel wings with a blue icon and a green icon. Blue is on left green on right. I managed to get so far in this round and seem to come across a yellow winged tile in the middle. No matter what I do I cant seem to be able to get rid of it. Can someone help please? I prefer this game to the first one which I finished ages ago so would like to finish this if I can.

Thanx.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

Re:Stuck on 6.4 please help

[Post New]by cstdenis on Sep 5, 10 10:13 AM
Trixie, you have to match the yellow wings with at least two other yellow tiles to get that to go away. I think this level is the one where the yellow wings are in the same column as the two keys and the locket piece? If that's so, then I also think there are some other stones surrounding that column. It is easier if you clear those stones as much as possible, then you can get tiles to drop down to be near the hermes wings (these are the yellow wings). Then you can match the wings, and the iron stones will clear out and the keys will drop down. Hope this helps.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

Re:Stuck on 6.4 please help

[Post New]by cstdenis on Sep 11, 10 11:19 AM
Okay, did it again. You have to drop one of the keys off right away by matching the coins and one tile directly beneath the key. It doesn't matter which one you choose. Once the doors have opened, break the ropes with tiles as quickly as possible, then match as many of the dark blue tiles as possible to fully charge Poseidon (be sure to leave the color stones above the hellstones that match the wings at the bottom). Then use poseidon to break the hellstones. Now match the wings that are below the hellstones you just removed and that should drop the other key down, so you can clear out underneath it. Once you drop that key off, the other wings open up for you. Match those and then a middle area on the bottom appears with yellow wings. You will need to match these wings to get the locket piece to drop. Just keep matching around those wings until you get enough yellow tiles or coins to match with them. If you can't get the right color tiles, use Zeus to rearrange the tiles.
Good Luck!

Go to: