Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 24, 15 10:40 AM
Hi mgatc,

It looks like error code 760 is appearing n your PC when trying to open your Midnight Castle game. I'm so sorry to hear about that.

It may be helpful to check the internet connection on your PC to make sure everything is up and running. Playing closer to the Wi-Fi router generally helps. Another troubleshooting step would be to plug the connection from your PC to the router.

If you are still seeing issues, please contact our Technical Support Team.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by mschiller57 on Mar 24, 15 6:47 PM
Loving the game but have a few issues.
Been through a few computers and everytime I loose progress, have now moved to tablet and have tried to add friends (some of my friends play on pc and I can't add them)so I have no friends but john!! Help!! Would be grateful if you could add me a329449

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Mar 24, 15 6:57 PM
Bcrevers, I originally played this game on my Kindle Fire and had the same problem. When the Android version of the game reached the point that I could go no further, I began playing on an iPad. Game worked fine until recently when this has been happening all the time. The game restarts after every move or two no matter what I do. It will occasionally let me play but again restarted and I have lost hours of progress. This is so frustrating and I can barely play the game. I have asked for help on this forum but have received no response. I have contacted Big Fish and, so far, have received no help from them. It's not that they haven't responded but all they have suggested is I read the help and FAQ, which, of course, I have already done. I don't see much help for this problem which is very distressing to me as I love this game and have invested a lot of time and money. If I receive any help, I will let u know in this forum.

c264mag
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by c264mag on Mar 24, 15 6:59 PM
My problem is when I am in the laboratory making something after its made then the two things on each side spin I always get the lowest thing like if there's a x I get it or coins or pet food never any of the good things.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Mar 24, 15 7:26 PM
c264mag...........Nobody ever gets the good things.........we have complained about this.......like a cruel trick........shows you all the good stuff and you get a crystal ball and a red X.

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Mar 24, 15 7:48 PM
I am really interested in reading about the tips and tricks to feed pets but I don't know how to find the threads. Can anyone help?

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Mar 24, 15 9:46 PM
Wow. I have to give all of you in the higher levels kudos for perseverance! I'm only on level 15 and I'm already frustrated with the game because everything task I have goes back to the same location and I have to wait a hour for it to refill.

There is something compelling about the game but its frustrating having to wait so long to be able to do anything.

Any tips for me?

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Mar 25, 15 8:21 AM
Gameslvr..........patience, patience, patience........this game will drive you right over the cliff if you let it..........just keep doing all the HOS's you can.......you can NEVER have enough coins and inventory.

I think what helped with us was we kept up with the updates and between the updates had time to do endless rounds of HOS's to build up coins and inventory........so every once in a while, just a week every now and then, no questing.....just do rounds.

Level 29, Kings Problem Quest

[Post New]by HappyThursday on Mar 25, 15 8:13 PM
Im stuck.......What is the Kings Problem Quest?

[Post New]by Niyanspirit33 on Mar 26, 15 12:48 AM
I like the dame, but fix it. I cannot play tournaments, I am stuck with a rune that will not stay in place, I am stuck on 22 and not advancing

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Mar 26, 15 4:15 AM
gameslvr wrote:Wow. I have to give all of you in the higher levels kudos for perseverance! I'm only on level 15 and I'm already frustrated with the game because everything task I have goes back to the same location and I have to wait a hour for it to refill.

There is something compelling about the game but its frustrating having to wait so long to be able to do anything.

Any tips for me?

-----------------------
Don't get frustrated!!!! LvL 39 & 40 get a lot worst, but its challenging and fun. Good Luck.

c264mag
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by c264mag on Mar 26, 15 7:05 AM
I was just wondering when you do a hidden object scene. Is there anyway to influence it to get the item that you need..

Edited on 03/28/2015 at 7:40:38 AM PST

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by moonfell on Mar 26, 15 11:13 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Midnight Castle players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

-----------------------------
I click on page 58, it brings up all the games of Big Fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--------------
it fixed itself

Edited on 03/26/2015 at 2:29:29 PM PST

Scootmama
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Scootmama on Mar 26, 15 4:41 PM
I am stuck on level 9 where the crow says find the SEAL OF COURAGE and go to the tower. Please help stuck here forever. I love the game so far thanks for the tip about the flowers I will look for them

[Post New]by linedancer8 on Mar 26, 15 4:51 PM
I have been stuck on level 23 since last July. I got so frustrated I downloaded the PC game and have finally figured out what the problem is. In level 22 there was a brown
clay-like object that appeared next to the inventory circle. This did not appear on my Ipad game. How do I get to someone in the technical dept to see if this can be fixed?
Any help would be appreciated.
Linedancer8

angels269
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by angels269 on Mar 26, 15 7:04 PM
HappyThursday wrote:Im stuck.......What is the Kings Problem Quest?

Hi everyone
I am also stuck, can anyone please tell us What is the Kings Problem Quest.
I am on level 29 but stuck
thank you for answering anyone who know.\
angels269

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Mar 26, 15 7:15 PM
linedancer8 wrote:I have been stuck on level 23 since last July. I got so frustrated I downloaded the PC game and have finally figured out what the problem is. In level 22 there was a brown
clay-like object that appeared next to the inventory circle. This did not appear on my Ipad game. How do I get to someone in the technical dept to see if this can be fixed?
Any help would be appreciated.
Linedancer8

Hell-o WELCOME , If you will scroll down to the 9th thread ( 7 are locked and 1 is stickied for PC ) is the TECH SUPPORT FOR IOS USERS . You can post your problem there or you can contact CUSTOMER SERVICES .

Hope this helps
GOOD LUCK

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Mar 26, 15 7:21 PM
angels269 wrote:
HappyThursday wrote:Im stuck.......What is the Kings Problem Quest?

Hi everyone
I am also stuck, can anyone please tell us What is the Kings Problem Quest.
I am on level 29 but stuck
thank you for answering anyone who know.\
angels269

Hell-o , I will suggest that you go back and check all the characters and then go to the ICE ROCK and talk to HENRY/RUSSELL THE TROLL .

HOPE THIS HELPS
GOOD LUCK

[Post New]by Delia867 on Mar 28, 15 3:01 AM
I'm on level 11 and I have no idea what flowers you all are talking about.

Do they ghost in looking like a transparent poppy?

TY

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Mar 28, 15 6:37 AM
Delia..........welcome to the forum! Your question......in a word, yes.

Go to: