Post MESSAGES TO YOUR NEIGHBORS Here

rebjayne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Post MESSAGES TO YOUR NEIGHBORS Here

[Post New]by rebjayne on Sep 2, 17 1:13 AM
Treestump, I think you have the wrong number. You should change it to the 6 digit code which can be found when you click on the gold man in the lower right corner and then on the All Neighbors tab.

MayGem
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Message from MayGem

[Post New]by MayGem on Sep 2, 17 5:49 AM
Hi Neighbors!!!
First of all I want to thank all of my very helpful and generous neighbors. Whenever I post for expedition help, you are there to help me have a successful expedition.
I truly appreciate your help and I just want to say "Thank you"
MayGem

glca
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Sep 2, 17 12:03 PM
ttaravision asked me to convey her apologies if she is unable to gift today. She's still dealing with the moving blues, threw her back out and can't budge from the bed!

glca
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Sep 2, 17 3:17 PM
Oh my gosh we have amazing neighbors!! Thank you kneuel, sveja70, janawie, dbartlett, sir_vival & MarioBOSS and forgive me if I missed anyone, it was going so fast!!!

You are all so very appreciated!!!
Gabrielle

Migutman
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Migutman on Sep 3, 17 3:18 PM
Thank you very much sveja70, draeko1, Sweetgrass, lorakeet & dbartlet for feeding my Movie Set dragon! You dispatched of that creature fiercely!

Life is good when you have great neighbors.
John

BillyeLH
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by BillyeLH on Sep 3, 17 5:24 PM
To all my neighbors!

I'm having loading issues. I'm not the only one but it should be up tomorrow. I hope!

Just wanted to let you know why I'm not gifting. So much for finishing the challenge!

Billye

Ginjeet
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Ginjeet on Sep 5, 17 1:16 AM
Hello to my wonderful friends and neighbors. I just wanted to apologize for not being around for a little bit. There are several big wildfires in the state of Oregon right now and a few not to far from me. The smoke is REALLY BAD where I am. It is like fog outside it is in the unhealthy dangerous level....I've had a migraine since before the eclipse due to heavy smoke and haven't felt very good, especially after working really long days....and just haven't felt good enough to get on. So sorry that I haven't been on to gift. Thanks for sticking by me It's really sad when you can hardly see the end of your street and it's getting old, just want it to go away...want my migraine to go away...want to breathe better...want my eyes to stop itching. Saw on the news tonight that some of our smoke now is also coming from Idaho....take it back...we don't want it...we have more than enough

On another note...the eclipse was amazing We didn't get the million people they said we'd get....which was ok by me did get a lot but not close to what they said. Not sure why...maybe they overstated it....maybe the wildfires

Desp1na
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Desp1na on Sep 8, 17 12:42 PM
Desp1na wrote:I will be on vacation for the whole month of August, returning 09 Sept 2017.

I will not be taking my laptop with me, but will try and hijack my family member's, in order to gift all my wonderful neighbours. It may be sporadic and chances are that I will be mass gifting null atoms, energy rocks, dark matters, etc.

Thank you for understanding.
Kind regards,
Despina

Hello, I'm back from my long vacation.
A big thank you to all my neighbours for being so patient and understanding.
I take this opportunity in wishing you all a wonderful day/evening.

dirio1
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by dirio1 on Sep 9, 17 7:31 AM
To my friends and neighbors, I've been trying to get back into the game since the end of July. Today I finally got in! I missed you all so much

PlusJenney
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by PlusJenney on Sep 9, 17 4:36 PM
Welcome back Dirio!!!

draeko1
Minnow
Minnow
201 Posts

[Post New]by draeko1 on Sep 9, 17 5:35 PM
A very big thank you to my wonderful neighbours who so generously fed my dragon today. You are all so kind and I very much appreciate it.
Warm regards

marliza
Clownfish
Clownfish
527 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Sep 10, 17 6:56 AM
Internet here is very very poor. I am having hard time trying to play the game. The rooms will not load. Then I cannot get game to load after having to refresh. Please do not think I am not trying!

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by kennethdfv on Sep 12, 17 4:02 AM

Edited on 09/12/2017 at 7:54:43 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by CatheMitc on Sep 12, 17 4:57 AM

Edited on 09/12/2017 at 7:55:28 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 12, 17 8:02 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team greatly appreciates everyone's patience regarding the spam posts within the forums and in this thread. We will continue to manually ban each spam poster and delete each post while we wait for our spam filters to be upgraded. These posts appear in the forums because we must make the forums available to everyone who would like to create an account and participate. For more information, see the following announcement:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - May 24, 2017

Thank you everyone again for your patience. Feel free to reach out to me or any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions with the private messaging system.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by emmieloustillme on Sep 13, 17 4:37 AM
Hello everyone! I recently managed to lock myself out of my account and have given up getting back in. I've set up a new one and would LOVE to get all of my wonderful neighbors back! Y'all knew me as emmielou My new code is KyaANR. I hope to hear from you all soon!!!

To my neighbors that have been in the path of the storms... You are in my thoughts and prayers and I do hope you faired safely from the storms.

bfgIlinalta
3,121 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 13, 17 5:21 PM
Hello emmitloustillme,

I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to sign into your previous account with our site. We definitely don't want you to be stuck without your previous progress and account if we can help it and I'd like to recommend contacting our Customer Support Team for more assistance regarding your account.

Your original Big Fish Games account should still be available to sign into, and our Reps would be happy to assist with your account. Just be sure to use the email that you would've normally signed into as the contact, which should better assist our Reps in finding what might be happening there and assisting more quickly. Otherwise, be sure to provide our teams any information they may request regarding your account, so they can find it and restore ready access to it for you.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this is helpful. We definitely want you to get your account back and our Reps would be more than happy to work with you to retrieve it. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

aurendel01
Minnow
Minnow
201 Posts

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Sep 14, 17 5:04 AM
Welcome back, Emmielou! And thanks for your kind words. I'm glad to have you back as a nieghbor!

MayGem
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:MESSAGE TO MY NEIGHBORS from MayGem

[Post New]by MayGem on Sep 14, 17 7:03 AM
Hello to some great Neighbors.

I want to say "thanks" for sticking with me during my ups and downs (lately mostly downs due to PC and server issues). I try to sign on daily, even if I only have time to gift. Lately it has been difficult. Firstly because I have had to deal with medical and other RL issues and secondly because of the PC issues; the game has not been loading. So I have been unable to play, gift, or even finish side challenges. As a result, I sometimes get discouraged and stay away for a couple of days.
I am informing my neighbors so that they will not think that I have abandoned the game and boot me. After, previously being away for a while, I lost a lot of neighbors and I am in the process of rebuilding my neighborhood. So I do not want to lose anymore neighbors.
Mainly, I do want to say "Thank you." again for sticking with me. Hopefully, I can get past all of the issues and become more regular.

MayGem

Edited on 09/14/2017 at 7:48:01 AM PST

Ellei4997
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by Ellei4997 on Sep 14, 17 8:14 AM
This is just a quick note to let all my wonderful neighbors know that my play will be sporadic for a while.

One of my relatives is now in Hospice Care & although she has a 24/7 attendant, I will be spending as much time as possible with Her & the rest of my Family.

I covet your thoughts & prayers as we endure this sad time.

Edit to say: Thank You for your kind words, everyone; my relative passed peacefully on 09/27/17, surrounded by her immediate family.

Edited on 10/13/2017 at 3:49:37 PM PST

Go to: