Ready for the special room

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,706 Posts

Re:Ready for the special room

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Oct 3, 17 12:49 PM
I lean so far over the console I almost knock Grim off her chair.
All of a sudden POOF walllllllllllllllllllllla there is Roo , wait wait Grim STOP look at the monitor,,, Dandydog, DD, are in The Tea Room and Roo was at the door with Angel whe you POOFED her here.
GRIM GET THOSE PAWS OFF THE KEY BOARD OR YOU WILL SCATTER US ALL OVER MC AGAIN.
Okay Grim slowly check all those due dads and thingmajigs and concentrate, seeing our slightly insane nutso bent inmates are slowly returning to The Tea Room do your magic and POOF Roo, PTG,You and me back to The Tea Room, and in one piece please.....
SIZZLE CRACKLE WHAM BAMMMMMMMMMMMM POOFFFFFFFFFFF we land back at the Tea Room almost knocking poor Angel on her down under area.
She looks or should I say scowls at me and says where is the food I am starving??
Okay now that the gang is all here get out of my way as I head for the kitchen followed by PTG and Dandydog I stop dead in my tracks and Dandydon and PTG plow into my back,, GRRRRRRRRRRRR I yell at EGOR GET OUT YOU YOU YOU GET OUT AS I WATCH HIM MAKING PAW PRINTS ON THE WINDOWS WITH LEFT OVER FLOUR,,,,,,,,,,,
#$%^&*(*&^%$ if you two must do something go set the tables sorry PTG you make a mean scrambled egg but did you not forget oh I don't know === the toast, the bacon, the sausages the ham home fried spuds???
Can't run this *** I pat my belly*** on just eggs*** so now scoot while I cook up a feast fit for a King and Queen
Pot ,Pans, knives, spatulas, bread ,meat ,potatoes, veggies of all kinds are flying as I whip up my feast,,,,,,,,,,
Almost ready hope you are all hungry

Annelliegram
Marlin
Marlin
9,238 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 3, 17 2:04 PM
Oh, dear me...... my oh my...... I have dozed off and found myself groggy upon awaking as I still sit in the flying boat with the pigeons ..... For me to have slept for so long, I wonder if Arabella or Murk hasn't put something in my tonic water! (useful for leg cramps, Mr God Son, so don't start thinking I'm getting tipsy here using gin with it!) ......

A bit later (after making refreshments for myself) ......

Hmmmmmmmmm ...... I see that everyone is being called back to the Tearoom and the Captain is cooking up some marvelous delectables ----- but where is the dessert????? Ah..... that man may be a chef, but a baker he is not!

And it just so happened that upon awaking from my nap, I have managed to whip up a batch of chocolate chip cookies and have far more than I can eat without becoming more rotund .....

After boxing up 3 dozen of the cookies, I commandeer a pigeon and attach a small message to my God Son ...... I instruct the pigeon to deliver the package post haste to Mrs. Fletcher's Tearoom ..... and deliver it to the hands of Playingthegame upon his arrival.

Nooooooooo...... wait my pretty pigeon ....... I soon find a larger box and move the 3 dozen cookies into it along with 3 dozen more (the Captain has a rather large stomach capacity, and I fear 3 dozen would only be a tasty morsel for that man!)......

Off with you now my lovely pigeon......

LJM5091
Clownfish
Clownfish
580 Posts

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Oct 3, 17 2:06 PM
It is wonderful to have everyone back.

While we let the Captain do his thing in the kitchen, we can break-in the game area.

dandydog relayed a message from Mrs. Fletcher (lucky her, she gets to go wherever she wants) that she would like a game area in the tearoom.

The game with the most enjoyment for all in LaLa Land would be the Fortune Wheel. Only a few items on it. The Wheel would have spaces for items of each person' choice, based on their special needs:

Suggestions:
1. POOF someone to the middle of the moat for a quick dunking (even yourself).
2. Get the ability to swear at any or all with no limits.
3. Name taken off the KP list for one day.
4. Use the Stickey-Wickety Broom of PTG’s for 3 hours.

Other games available:
First, War, played with Chess pieces (cuz I do not like normal Chess). Of course, the original game of War using cards. Go Fish!...pairs perfect with BFGames. Chinese Checkers will fit along with Go and Reversi...Electronic Stratego....Simon...

I have a feeling there will be too many games, not enough space and, ¿worstly?, not any sane people playing.

No problemo...we will make up new rules as we go along!

New cards for the Monopoly game, new outcomes for Clue, in Sorry you will lose your piece not just slide back to your Start, cut down the number of dice used in Aces (you now have to take 3 rolls, at least), Boggle loses a handful of vowels, no more special tile score for Scrabble.

If your favorite game isn't here, I am sure someone can find one laying around the Castle, somewhere.

Grab your game piece and head on over.

OhOh...another diversion. Special Delivery for PTG!!!

Edited on 10/03/2017 at 2:22:40 PM PST

Annelliegram
Marlin
Marlin
9,238 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 3, 17 3:48 PM
LJM5091 wrote:

Suggestions:
1. POOF someone to the middle of the moat for a quick dunking (even yourself).
2. Get the ability to swear at any or all with no limits.
3. Name taken off the KP list for one day.
4. Use the Stickey-Wickety Broom of PTG’s for 3 hours.
Hmmmmm...... I see some wonderful game suggestions submitted by one of my God Son's cohorts ..... however, this one just will not work out.....the Broom only obeys the command of its master --- so it remains just a folded stick when placed in the hands of someone other than my beloved Playingthegame

Shall I send a pigeon post? Did I remember to tell PTG that small, but simple, detail? Wellllllll, just as the rings, others will soon find the exclusiveness of the gifts if they ever try to use them........ soooo, for now, I will let be .... be.

Edited on 10/03/2017 at 3:51:37 PM PST

playingthegame
Manatee
Manatee
4,104 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Oct 4, 17 8:09 AM
I hear the spluttering and muttering of an agitated Dandydog still trying to get Cap’n Bob’s attention as he descends like a whirlwind in Mrs Fletcher’s kitchen.

Egor tries to sneak in under the table, thinking the Cap’n is not looking.

It freezes when it finds itself an inch from being disemboweled by a very expert user of knives that is at that moment peeling spuds. It screeches and disappears in a huff.

Roo having just materialized out of thin air and having got over her ecstasy at meeting we other Daring Doers now begins sotto voce mutterings under her breath about the validity of this realm (or not).

At first I think that she has become slightly deranged over these recent events, but eventually she calms down, especially with Angel appearing at her side complaining about the slow service in this establishment!

The Cap’n is fixated on his vittles’ and is taking no notice at all of Dandydog.

Temporarily banished from the kitchen though, I have time to realize that it is the Eastern Realm that seems to be the key to our present misfortunes.

Arabella seems not only to have occupied the Magic Council Chamber but now is trying to access a tome there called the book of Dark Magic.

This is chained across the mystical path beyond. Its contents seem to be bland enough but without doubt she is twisting it to suit her nefarious activities.

Time to act and swiftly!

playingthegame
Manatee
Manatee
4,104 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Oct 4, 17 8:12 AM
I am just about to access the HOS Repository as Chief Sweeper Upper of the MC, when an overloaded pigeon, puffing and panting as only pigeons can, flops down beside me!

Attached to its foot is a box marked FYEO PTG: to be opened when alone

Sadly this has also been seen by the other young female members of our troupe and all are jumping up and down with curiosity.

And even more so when they realize that the box contains a ‘pressie’ from my Fairy Godmother!

Strange, I wasn’t expecting anything and I am not (I hope) in any danger at the moment.

I peek inside and get a waft of the most delicious smell of home-made chocolate chip cookies.

A quick count reveals that there are far too many for me alone; in fact just enough to go around us all, especially if we can prevent Egor’s thieving tendencies!

I go into the kitchen and tell my partner he has a treat in store as a dessert, IF he can ensure the box's safety from all comers until I return from the task in hand before the pigeon arrived.

playingthegame
Manatee
Manatee
4,104 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Oct 4, 17 8:17 AM
I then access the HOS Repository and call to my broom to gather up all the items required to complete the Eastern Realm’s Magical Book's HOS.

I transport myself over to the Palace and place the items in the Snake Charmers basket underneath the cobra.

This should prevent Arabella from gaining access to them if she tries to open the Book. To attempt to do so would be instantaneous death!

I return to the Tea Room in the face of several female quizzical glances which change to looks of delight as Cap’b Bob comes in from the kitchen with ENORMOUS plate loads of delicious smelling fried food.

As I too tuck into a plateful, I hear in the distant “ether” howls of anguish and rage from the Magical Council Chamber.

I give a little smile as I ask Cap’n Bob for the box he has kept secure for me.

As I open it I am amazed at the speed of small female fingers as they reach out for the scrumptious cookies, which must have a little fairy dust attached as they disappear almost instantaneously – and without any POOF at all!

As we relax, sated, I explain to the others what I had done to thwart any usefulness Arabella may have had with the Book of Magic.

Our worthy BFG citizens can continue to use the Room's features as game play but they are not accessible for other more nefarious purposes

Problem solved for the time being!

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,706 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Oct 4, 17 1:17 PM
I tell Dandydog to come help me carry out my feast ,,, I stand in the doorway and yell ATTENTION SIT PRESENT FORKS AND KNIVES ***** oh that felt good and I have to laugh as I look at the stunned faces,,, I am sorry I say I just could not help it.
You all ready to dig in??????????
I get howls of YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Dandydog and I with a tad of help from my second in command we lay out the food
They attack like a pack of hungry wolves wowwwwwwwwwwww
Not sure what dish to attack first,,, My Beef Stew with read wine, roast pork with creamy mashed potatoes and peas, fried chicken with home fries and corn on the cob
Even had enough flour left over to make home made biscuits and gravy.
And thanks to PTG and his Fairy God Mother we even have dessert chocolate chip cookies yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
I go to say dig in but LOL forks and spoons flying from plates to mouths,,,,,,
I grab my plate and join PTG and Angel who by the way is almost cleaned her plate lol
a tad hungry there Angel???

LJM5091
Clownfish
Clownfish
580 Posts

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Oct 4, 17 3:10 PM
The Captain learned how to cook for a crowd somewhere in his past.

The food was better than the best buffet ever offered in Vegas. Every choice looked and smelled great!

Everyone has an appetite. Each and every dish is everyone’s favorite food. My fav, peas and mashed potatoes...absolutely comfort food.

Within a few minutes, all are busy feeding our faces. Only slurping and chomping sounds are heard.

Doesn't sound too lady like but, really, it's only normal mealtime sounds made when the food is wonderful.

PTG's Fairy God Mother sent him a huge box of cookies by Pigeon Express. He shared with all. The cookies are wonderful with a warm cup of tea. mmmmmmmmmgood

Too bad there isn’t a way to get the kitchen work done with a POOF!

Wonder if anyone has tried it yet? Looking at Roo, I would bet she has and Dandydog has many tricks up her sleeves.

I get out my feather pen and dip it in some lemon juice that was served with the ice water. I write out a short missive asking Roo if she can magically take care of the dishes? I try to be nonchalant while passing it to her. Don’t want to be told NO! by Captain or PTG.

But the note is invisible until Roo holds it near heat. She stands to inspect the fireplace with its blazing fire, reads the short note, and tosses it in the flames.

Roo looks my direction and nods Yes. Before she can take care of all the leftovers and the dirty dishes, though, it begins to rain.

It pours down straight and steady...in fact, sheets of water

Thunder is heard and felt. Lightning flashes through the large window at the front of the shop.

We each take a look at the ceiling. Captain Randy’s roof work is holding.

Another clap of thunder...another flash of white brilliance...annnnd... the lights go out. Good thing there is a roaring fire in the fireplace. Good thing dinner is over. Good thing no one saw Roo take care of the clean-up.

Edited on 10/04/2017 at 3:47:56 PM PST

LJM5091
Clownfish
Clownfish
580 Posts

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Oct 4, 17 3:46 PM
Later....

The rainstorm didn’t last but just a few minutes. We all thought lightning had knocked out the electricity.

Captain, PTG, and Dandydog investigated the electric panel and found one of the breakers had blown and the switch was flipped off. One of them flipped it back on again.

PTG quickly supplied us with a large paddlelock for the outside of the box so all was secure. No worries.

Edited on 10/04/2017 at 6:32:58 PM PST

kkreisman
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
411 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Oct 4, 17 5:56 PM

PTG quickly supplied us with a large paddle lock for the outside of the box so all was secure. No worries.

Famous last words???

katiek

Edited on 10/04/2017 at 5:57:44 PM PST

LJM5091
Clownfish
Clownfish
580 Posts

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Oct 4, 17 6:39 PM
Later still.....
Once again, we are all here. Nice to be sitting in the comfort and coziness of the tearoom. We have some revealing discussions about how each of got here and then the talk rolled around to..... are we ever going back?

Grim assures us that her updated monitoring devices will keep us ready for any intruder. Hmmm. Really?!?

PTG reminds us that his whack-a-doodle (my words, of course not his!) of a broom can be used for a number of travel destinations.

How about a submarine? It doesn’t have to be yellow. A nice marine blue with purple flames down and around the side sounds like a snazzy way to travel. And ¿safer?

Can we? Can we? Pleeeeeease, can we build a submarine? Periscopes on top, bottom and all sides. A rearview back-up camera when we miss something on the sea floor. This idea has to be sea worthy. We can test it in the moat. Can we? Pleeeeeease Captain? Pleeeeease PTG? ????????

We need a submarine!

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Oct 4, 17 9:39 PM
Only if it's YELLLOOOW !!!

kkreisman
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
411 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Oct 5, 17 1:45 AM
Oh Geez! Now I'm going to bed and all I hear in my head is we all live in a YELLOW SUBMARINE !

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,706 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Oct 5, 17 9:31 AM
I can barely walk never mind speak I am so full and by the look of all around me they fell the same .
The way the ladies are sitting is NOT so Lady like feet straight out in front of them ,back not touching the back of there chairs and hands folded over the ever growing bellies and good lord all that belching some put me to shame lol
Sheesh Angel that one came from your toes and here wipe the chocolate of your cheek kinda missed your mouth there lol
YELLOW SUBMARINE W.T.H NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO NO NO you don't think we get into enough trouble with unqualified drivers ( sorry Dandydog but you do need a refresher course) of The PUT PUT and a certain someone no names
PTG and his new newfangled do dad changer combo broom couch flying carpet???
So sorry NO yellow submarine unless we can eat it ?????????? what you don't know what a yellow sub is *** holds head and groans********** where have you all been ??? oh yeah trapped here in this crazy NOT REAL MC created by Murk and Arabella
Okay a yellow sub is a 12 in. sub cheese bun filled with what ever you want , steak,, ham and cheese, cold cuts, meatball sub oh forget it maybe Grim can find a way with her console of dude dads and order from Subway , nope scratch that how would they find us??
Okay lets get the dishes cleaned up as I swing open the kitchen door and my jaw drops the KITCHEN IS SPOTLESS and every thing back in it's place I turn to stare at Roo and Dandydog with raised eyebrow???? they just smile sweetly at me %^&*()(*&^%$%^&*()_)(*&^%$# women

Cute_Moni
Clownfish
Clownfish
506 Posts

[Post New]by Cute_Moni on Oct 5, 17 10:55 AM
I quickly sneak in, look around, and find the - YES! there is still cookies left! I chocolate chip cookies! I grab two and sneak back out, quietly singing we all live in a yellow submarine .... not sure why...?
.... munch, munch.... yummy, yummy! Thanks fairy godmother!

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,706 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Oct 5, 17 12:25 PM
I am full to bursting but got a sugar urge so I stand uo and yawn and stretch and say I think I need a stroll to digest some of this food anyone want to join me ( and thinking say no ) all I get is groans so I take that as a no lol.
I walk out side and amble slowly around The Tea Room making on like I am checking the foundation and roof till I hit the side near the back and scoot like a bunny to the back door of the Kitchen and slip in,,
I look for the that holds my share of those mouth watering chocolate chip Fairy God Mother made bless her heart.
My hands stop mid air hummmmmmmm something not right here the seems to have been moved?
By who ??
Everyone is still siting at there tables and where I was siting I could anyone leave or moved not that they could they are all so full
I open the lid and look in,,, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10??? okay W>T>H there are two missing
I remove the cookies and turn the bottom of the box upside down and recount ,, nope still ten,,, my face gets red and I want to roar like a wounded lion who would dare steal from us/me all they had to do was ask I would have shared well maybe
Now what do I do ? I can not go out there and blurt out who stole my cookies now can I because I know it was no one in The Tea Room dinning area and I am so sure that old sore puss Murk or Arabella are not sweet lovers ,,, what to do and I munch on a bit of chocolate heaven............

LJM5091
Clownfish
Clownfish
580 Posts

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Oct 5, 17 12:51 PM
heaven......??????

A whisper floats on the air and undulates into the Captain’s good ear....”Well, well, well dear Captain Randy. It is so good to meet you in person (for you) and the spirit (for me).”

“I am your ghost of Deeds – Past, Present, Future (will be heretofore noted as PPF or POOF because two OO = one P).”

“I am here to tickle your ear and remind you of your preeminent Past...the saying is: ‘tis better to GIVE than RECEIVE.”

“Pole vaulting to the Present: Do unto others as you want done unto you...”

“Flying to the Future: See about building a submarine...use it as an Ark!”

“Dear Captain, oh Captain, I vill (ooooh..... sounds a bit like Arnold) be BACK!!!!!!”

There is only the sound of sweet munching coming from the dear Captain.

AuntieRoo
Clownfish
Clownfish
935 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Oct 5, 17 3:08 PM
I hear all that is being said while I try to stay very quiet hunched up & squashed into Mrs Fletchers large oven.Now I know how the witch felt in the Hansel & Gretal fairytale!! .I only came out here to make a fresh pot of tea.
When I looked for a cup & saucer none where to be found.The plate cupboard was empty ,so was the pan drawer & the utensil box.The cupboards were basically bare,not only of china but nearly out of food after Randys heavenly cook-up.Just a minute..I thought...."Oh no" I said to myself "Please let me be wrong"..

I looked around,but all was clean & clear.I turned the handle on the backdoor but it would not open. I gave it a bit of a shove with my shoulder & it opened just a few inches.I heard a huge audible sigh which I realise was coming from the pit of my tummy.

I faced a small mountain of dirty dishes strewn everywhere. My spell must have gone a little sqiffy.I was so embarrassed If the others had seen the mess I would never have lived it down.

I raced around in & out washing,drying & putting it all back the way it should be.I just managed to finish when I heard someone coming & found this hiding place.I am in real trouble if Randy turns the oven on.

Grimwald
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by Grimwald on Oct 5, 17 7:22 PM
Hard to say whether the knives being drawn are to consume dinner or for other purposes. I pocket one extra cookie and start back on foot toward HQ. If they're headed for the recently opened Eastern Realms, there is only one route for me to accompany them in any case. With all the shenanigans of the past ten months I haven't had time to discover the tunnels and secret ways available to me at level 44.

Wickerbat tips his head and smiles at me in his sleep.

Oh h***.

Have I been expelled again?

Go to: