stuck in the garden, cant finish help

[Post New]by threemarlenas on Aug 18, 10 10:26 AM
i finish finding everything except some animal hiding in the garden, cant find him for the life of us. we tried using a hammer to break the rocks and using the shovel to dig, yes, we tried using the mouse to help us find the foot steps but we click and click and nothing happens. is it a glitch or is there an animal actually hiding there please help we want to finish

Re:stuck in the garden, cant finish help

[Post New]by Connor_and_Sean on Nov 17, 10 4:54 PM
Behind the first cabbage in a line of cabbages - you might use a shovel.

[Post New]by lilkitty1frog2 on Jun 18, 12 9:38 PM
I am in the garden and can't find a little round ball. I also cant find the shears or a small stick in the forest. can someone please explain what i need to do? This is very frustrating. I am usually fairly good at HOGs. I looked for a walkthrough guide, to no avail. thank you lilkitty1frog2.

tylia2003
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by tylia2003 on Mar 22, 14 11:40 AM
Can't fine the shovel. please help.

[Post New]by demidgit on May 4, 14 9:46 PM
Me to no shovel and no shears I wish I could get out of this garden

stuck in the garden, cant finish help

[Post New]by grammyrusty on May 12, 14 2:07 PM
I just started the game and it is really difficult. I am ashamed to say that I am previewing this for granddaughter and I can't get anywhere. I need shovel and hammer amongst others.But I think that and a flashlight would be a great help.Why was this made so hard? Not kid friendly.
Love the precept, but not how hard it is. I was hoping for a game to occupy grandchild.

Go to: