bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Steve The Sheriff ™ - Released on November 09, 2008

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 8, 08 11:00 PM
Help Steve the sheriff recover missing treasures in this thrilling Hidden Object game! Search the town and speak with citizens to uncover the location of Neptuneville`s stolen artifacts. Scour a multitude of levels for the pilfered prizes and sharpen your sleuthing skills with exciting mini-games. Can you decipher the clues and solve the mystery of the vanishing statue, key, and streetlight? Buy Steve the Sheriff ™ today and find out!

Steve The Sheriff ™ - Released on November 09, 2008

[Post New]by blankone on Nov 9, 08 4:27 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Help Steve the sheriff recover missing treasures in this thrilling Hidden Object game! Search the town and speak with citizens to uncover the location of Neptuneville`s stolen artifacts. Scour a multitude of levels for the pilfered prizes and sharpen your sleuthing skills with exciting mini-games. Can you decipher the clues and solve the mystery of the vanishing statue, key, and streetlight? Buy Steve the Sheriff ™ today and find out!

Re:Steve The Sheriff ™ - Released on November 09, 2008

[Post New]by blankone on Nov 9, 08 4:30 AM
this game does not have enough info about what to do,or how to play, i eventally found out how to find the sheriffs badg,; but then it came to the hammer on the floor what are you supposed to do with it, i tried everything but could not suss it out i will NOT be buying this game

lindataf
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by lindataf on Nov 9, 08 4:40 AM
I'm kind of agreeing w/you blankone. I'm in the Mayor's office and can't for the life of me figure out how to get the certificate. 'Found the shoe and the nuts which are in the CASE folder now, but am not having any luck w/the certificate. Any suggestions out there????

zorroback2
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by zorroback2 on Nov 9, 08 4:55 AM
lindataf wrote:I'm kind of agreeing w/you blankone. I'm in the Mayor's office and can't for the life of me figure out how to get the certificate. 'Found the shoe and the nuts which are in the CASE folder now, but am not having any luck w/the certificate. Any suggestions out there????

HI! The magnifying glass spins around at the "active zones", that means that maybe something you have to find is hidden there. Open the drawer by clicking on the drawer's handle, take an item from the drawer and drag it to the active zone. Take the Mop, to the drawer after thet take the mop on the active zone near the drawer and find certificate!!! I love it!

danelady
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by danelady on Nov 14, 08 8:48 PM
This game is FUN! And I find the play kind of intuitive. I am just curious how long the game lasts before I pay only to find out it has 10 minutes left... I hate it when that happens!

ANyone have an estimate on playtime? Thanks!!
Lynnie

GrammaKj
Clownfish
Clownfish
541 Posts

[Post New]by GrammaKj on Feb 28, 11 1:32 PM
zorroback2 wrote:
lindataf wrote:I'm kind of agreeing w/you blankone. I'm in the Mayor's office and can't for the life of me figure out how to get the certificate. 'Found the shoe and the nuts which are in the CASE folder now, but am not having any luck w/the certificate. Any suggestions out there????

HI! The magnifying glass spins around at the "active zones", that means that maybe something you have to find is hidden there. Open the drawer by clicking on the drawer's handle, take an item from the drawer and drag it to the active zone. Take the Mop, to the drawer after thet take the mop on the active zone near the drawer and find certificate!!! I love it!

Well I really feel stupid but I used the magnifying glass and can't find the drawer handle to open the drawer. I'm unable to pick up the hammer either. I guess I will go searching for that walkthrough at another site. Where is the drawer handle???

OK I found the walkthrough but I found the broom first and it disappeared. It's not in the case and it's no where to be found now. I can't get the certificate w/o the broom so what do I do now???

Edited on 02/28/2011 at 1:38:04 PM PST

Go to: