bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Cubis Gold 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Cubis Gold 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Cubis Gold 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

sigap
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Re:Welcome to Cubis Gold 2 forum

[Post New]by sigap on Nov 18, 08 5:10 PM
I need some help. The game keeps crashing every time I play. Can someone please help?

Is there an upper limit on the number of levels?

[Post New]by DotRot on Feb 17, 09 11:14 PM
I'm just wondering if there is an upper limit on the number of levels available. I'm playing in Puzzle Mode at the Expert Level and have reached level 2500 in all three games. Of course, it's much more difficult at this point, but I'm just wondering how far can you go?

[Post New]by kernoot1 on Mar 9, 09 6:48 PM
cubis on mac???? when???

[Post New]by swazi99 on Jul 10, 10 9:47 AM
sigap wrote:I need some help. The game keeps crashing every time I play. Can someone please help?

My game only shows the background and a few empty bars. Windows XP... can anyone help us???

Edited on 07/10/2010 at 9:48:40 AM PST

PattiPhil
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by PattiPhil on Aug 29, 10 1:19 AM
Cubis loaded ok but I recall that there was an untimed mode. Dpes anyone have any ideas where/what level? I downloaded two games but I think it was Cubis 2 Gold that had an untimed mode. Need information please before I pull out the last strand of hair! Thank uuuuuuuuuuuu

[Post New]by vlettie24 on Oct 8, 11 6:45 AM
My Cubis 2 on my laptop decided last night to quit launching. Windows popup says game launcher is not responding. It worked the night before and no updates. I did the scripting it told me to check which were checked so what could be the problem. It is working on my other 2 computers. I am using Vista and IE9.

squirdle
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by squirdle on Apr 1, 12 4:39 PM
Die hard fan, love this game.

[Post New]by gutterball2 on Sep 24, 12 9:34 PM
Hello
I purchased cubis2
i can down load it and i can activated it
but I can't install it
can you please tell me how to do it
error 900 thanks

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Sep 25, 12 12:37 PM
Hi gutterball2,

I'm sorry this game is giving you trouble with an install. In this case I would try taking a look at the steps in this help article here, as they can help when a game isn't installing properly:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

However, if your game still isn't installing after trying this, please don't hesitate to get in contact with our Customer Support Team and one of our reps would be happy to take a closer look into this for you.

How to get in contact with Customer Support

I hope this helps!

bfgCimarron

Go to: