gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

Baby Blimp - Today's DD - Reviews and Comments

[Post New]by gimmegames on Aug 19, 10 12:10 AM
If any of the guys wanted games about making babies, I don't think this is what they had in mind lol...

Re: Baby Blimp - Today's DD - Reviews and Comments

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Aug 19, 10 12:24 AM
Wow and golly gosh gee..........the reviewers in the "welcome to the Baby Blimp forum" thread all seem to like the same games !! (click on their names and see).
And they all seem to have the same number of posts !! And they all make the same comments!! Isn't that an amusing coincidence !!!

sparkle76
Marlin
Marlin
9,781 Posts

[Post New]by sparkle76 on Aug 19, 10 3:39 AM
alvertis5706 wrote:Wow and golly gosh gee..........the reviewers in the "welcome to the Baby Blimp forum" thread all seem to like the same games !! (click on their names and see).
And they all seem to have the same number of posts !! And they all make the same comments!! Isn't that an amusing coincidence !!!

what a shocker!!! won't be getting this one then!

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Aug 19, 10 5:50 AM
alvertis5706 wrote:Wow and golly gosh gee..........the reviewers in the "welcome to the Baby Blimp forum" thread all seem to like the same games !! (click on their names and see).

I clicked on their posts as you suggested, and it's truly amazing how
"all" of these "different" people could manage to say the same thing
about the same limited group of games.

Ticking
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Ticking on Aug 19, 10 7:13 AM
I must say I'm really enjoying 'Youda Spotter of Posters Who Seem to be Spamming Positive Reviews to Certain Games'. The graphics are clean and it's quite amusing.

Madth3
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Madth3 on Aug 19, 10 1:44 PM
alvertis5706 wrote:.the reviewers in the "welcome to the Baby Blimp forum" thread all seem to like the same games !! ... *snip* ... And they all make the same comments!! Isn't that an amusing coincidence !!!

It's a bit ... fishy.

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Aug 19, 10 1:49 PM
Gee, and here I am, going to say something about the *game* lol. I managed to play half the demo. I'm buying it so I won't have to demo it any more today lol. It's one of those wouldn't-touch-it-with-a-ten-foot-pole games that I buy as DD's and might decide to like. I've found out I like quite a few TM games that I didn't think I would. This baby factory stork delivery theme is not at all appealing to me as a first impression. But if the gameplay turns out to be good, I maybe could warm up to it...

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

Baby Blimp - Today's DD - Reviews and Comments

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Aug 19, 10 5:29 PM
gimmegames wrote:If any of the guys wanted games about making babies, I don't think this is what they had in mind lol...

ROFL! Check out the responding post in the gender switching topic here - that really cracked me up..

I have been cruising in and out of forums off and on all day and just enjoying the heck out of it... I am in some sort of strange kind of mood....

Hope you enjoy the game gimme!!

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Aug 19, 10 5:32 PM

AH-HA! I checked it out and see what you mean. Can anyone say "PLUG"??

LOL

BUCKWHEAT1
Flounder
Flounder
2,106 Posts

[Post New]by BUCKWHEAT1 on Aug 19, 10 9:10 PM
Thanks so much for all that you said. The game is 2.99 and I wasn't sure about it. I think that I will get!

DrRobert
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,807 Posts

[Post New]by DrRobert on Aug 19, 10 11:43 PM
All of the "reviews" sound like they were written by a bunch of 9 year olds. Just form reading the reviews would put me off the game because I figure it is probably so simplistic it would bore me to death. Wayda go Youda. Another game I definitely won't try or buy.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Aug 20, 10 12:51 PM
In my opinion - this isn`t a good tmgame. No buy for me, even for the low price.

KimM34470
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by KimM34470 on Jul 15, 11 6:29 PM
I payed the full price, and even at that, for $6.99 you can beat these games. Yeah, they graphics are dreadful, but I can buy about 8 games for what my husband pay for his PS3 games! ;-)

[Post New]by heatherington on Jan 17, 13 6:10 AM
Making babies or making blimp babies, does that mean they are so fat they are blimps?

Go to: