need to go back to house

[Post New]by harleyrider2 on Aug 19, 10 7:26 AM
i'm on island but there are some items i didn't resolve at house, like oppossum, how do i get back to house?

luvtoread
Manatee
Manatee
4,081 Posts

Re:need to go back to house

[Post New]by luvtoread on Aug 19, 10 2:45 PM
oh , good, I'm not the only one!! (I know this doesn't answer your question,
but I feel better!!)

[Post New]by mw1946 on Aug 19, 10 4:15 PM
Once you have used the melting scroll on the lava in the cave, a portal will open in the wall. This portal allows you to go back and forth from island to house.

[Post New]by cherg5 on Aug 19, 10 9:58 PM
I need to go back to the house too, but how do i pick up the red amulet that came out the lava?

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 20, 10 5:31 AM
cherg5 wrote:I need to go back to the house too, but how do i pick up the red amulet that came out the lava?

You need to pour some cool water on it, but first you need to cool off the waterfall. Investigate the machine to the left of waterfall.

[Post New]by cherg5 on Aug 20, 10 5:21 PM
I NEED THE GEAR FOR THE MACHINE BY THE WATERFALL, AND I DONT HAVE IT TO COOL DOWN THE WATERFALL...UGGHH..HOW DO I GET IT, PLUS I CANT GO BACK TO THE HOUSE...
i just noticed, sorry for the caps

Edited on 08/20/2010 at 5:21:42 PM PST

[Post New]by cherg5 on Aug 20, 10 5:28 PM
ok i found the cogwheel..i think i can get through now. thanks for the help

[Post New]by belinda1111 on Nov 7, 10 6:04 PM
Hmn, I was able to get the lava flowing with the scroll, but I can't cool down the amulet with the water because I don't have enough gears and I can't get back to the house because I don't have the cool amulet!

Augh!

Or am I missing something?

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Mar 1, 11 10:10 AM
mw1946 wrote:Once you have used the melting scroll on the lava in the cave, a portal will open in the wall. This portal allows you to go back and forth from island to house.

Wish I had known that before I restarted the game. Doh!

[Post New]by Craftycreations on Jul 20, 12 10:02 AM
I have used the melting spell on the lava in the cave but still can't get back to house. I don't seem to have a portal as described. Help!

Edited on 07/20/2012 at 10:04:31 AM PST

[Post New]by FluffyDoodle on Jul 26, 12 10:24 AM
I've never been able to leave the house! Can't get Air-Balloon together & working! What's the Deal with Hedge-Hog & Cat? Guess I'll have to re-Invent Myself & try again? LOL

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Sep 7, 12 1:48 PM
Thanks for the information about the portal. I looked at the walkthrough and noticed that I hadn't gotten all the things at the house. I DID start the lava flowing so I'll see if I have a portal. I soooo did not want to have to restart the game!

Go to: