bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Walkthrough available for Robin's Quest: A Legend Born!

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Aug 19, 10 8:57 AM
Check out the walkthrough for Robin's Quest: A Legend Born on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click here

Happy Gaming!

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Robin's Quest: A Legend Born!

[Post New]by _DD_ on Aug 19, 10 11:09 AM
hi Robin,

just HAVE to say how fitting it is that Robin wrote the W/t for Robin, hehe!
...and SIX subchapters alone for general tips! lol, you're a gem, as always - great work, thank you! and also for the additional tips threads here in the forum!

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Aug 19, 10 11:54 AM
What's even funnier is that my Robin avatar on other sites is usually the Robin Hood fox from Disney!
ahh, how appropriate & stylish! (and here, not even a fox icon... )

BTW, I bet Margie found her choice foxy-clever-funny-fitting, too!

Sheilas2a
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Sheilas2a on Aug 20, 10 4:45 PM
The blog walkthrough says there are five pieces for the pardon for Alan ODale, but my game says there are 7 and I cannot find another two so it won't let me carry on with the game. Anyone else having this issue?

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Aug 20, 10 5:24 PM
Sheilas2a wrote:The blog walkthrough says there are five pieces for the pardon for Alan ODale, but my game says there are 7 and I cannot find another two so it won't let me carry on with the game. Anyone else having this issue?

If you look in the section of the Blog Walkthrough that says "Locatino of all Pardon Pieces," it willt ell youy there are 7.

The screenshot shows 5 because part of it is from an earlier version of the game. But there are, indeed, 7 in the current release.

Look at the forum topic called "pardon piece for kid on deck" and it will give you all the details.

Robin

Edited on 08/20/2010 at 5:25:27 PM PST

tazto
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by tazto on Sep 6, 10 12:26 PM
thank you

still couldn't understand how to pass the numbers got the III I I IX and all but couldn't pass there and couldn't understand what to do next

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Sep 7, 10 12:54 AM
tazto wrote:thank you

still couldn't understand how to pass the numbers got the ...all but couldn't pass there and couldn't understand what to do next

We try not to post spoilers in this topic. Feel free to start a new topic called "Tapestry Puzzles in the Castle Hall" and I can answer you there.

If you just need a hint, go to the Blog Walkthrough posted here at Big Fish Games. Look at the screenshot that comes BEFORE the screenshot of the tapestry puzzle itself. The areas marked in cyan are what matter to your question, and if you read the Blog Walkthrough, it will tell you what to do.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, follow the link from the first note in this topic. Or click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

Go to: