green star key

[Post New]by mysticladydmn on Aug 19, 10 2:33 PM
Does anyone know how to get the green star key. I'll looked at 2 walkthroughs & neither one tells where to find it (including Big Fish walkthrough). I can 't go any further until I find it.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:green star key

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 19, 10 2:44 PM
Hey mysticladydmn,

Welcome to the pond! Another player in the Game Forum gave this helpful hint:

Sage103082 wrote:The blue sun key is inside the jug in the opera house.
The green sun key is by the broken window in the Inn.
The purple sun key is on the roof of the house behind the fountain.
The red sun key is at the cliff edge near the bridge use the shovel in the lower left corner to dig a hole in the ground.

To get the center key you need to complete the puzzle at the grave site. Click on the sparkle grave stone in the lower left corner to zoom in and then use the sledgehammer on it. Click on the sparkles to triggger the puzzle.
Your goal is to click on the lights until all the red lights are lit up at once.

Let me know if this help you.

If you have a specific part of the game that you need help with, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. From here, you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "green" and all of the posts with “green” will come up!

Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by mysticladydmn on Aug 19, 10 4:10 PM
Thank you very much...it was on the table. I never noticed it. I did go back & check the walkthroughs & they never did say it was located there. I'll keep the advanced forums in mind in case there is a next time ;0)

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 20, 10 6:33 AM
I don't know what walkthrough you were using but there is a blog walkthrough with screenprints in this forum, four threads down.

Pick up the GREEN SUN KEY on the table close to the broken window.

dogcatmom
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by dogcatmom on May 17, 14 10:49 AM
I must be playing a different game then everyone else. There is no broken window at the inn, and no green star key on any table. What am I missing?
Thanks!
Jeanne

dogcatmom
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by dogcatmom on May 20, 14 7:49 PM
My problem was thinking I could get the green star early. You can't get it until later in the game. If you haven't found it yet, it will be there eventually.

Go to: