bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 20, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

folkdance
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Re:Welcome to Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower forum

[Post New]by folkdance on Aug 21, 10 9:03 AM
I purchased EnlightenusII: The Timeless Tower this morning. It is a fun game. It does have a little problem changing scenes, but I can live with that.

However, when I get to the Roman Marketplace, the boxes along the bottom that are supposed to contain items are completely empty. If I put my cursor over them, the words are there, but no item, and also none of the corresponding items they are supposed to be matched to are in the scene of the marketplace. I know this by going to the walk through - the scene is incomplete.

So far all I have done is go back and then return a couple times as that worked in a previous incomplete scene, but still nothing.

Is this a bug that you are aware of and do you have any suggestions? I am going to go completely out of the game now and see if that works.

folkdance
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by folkdance on Aug 21, 10 9:15 AM
Okay, that worked - getting completely out of the game - sorry for the inconvenience.

Welcome to Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower forum

[Post New]by hsmith1 on Nov 18, 10 5:57 PM
I am at the end of the game and it will not give me the golden hull. I checked the strategy guide and the clock is not coming up anymore. Anyone have an idea?

mdblocher
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by mdblocher on Dec 18, 12 9:59 AM
I'm having the same problem.

Did you manage to find an answer?

Go to: