bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

Tough Game?

[Post New]by bribling on Nov 9, 08 5:10 AM
What do you think? I finished it, Yay!! Boy did I have a hard time though. Not enough hints for me and in a couple of scenes I never found a cigar. I am terrible at "find the difference" puzzles and there were too many in this game for me. Anyone else have trouble with the fish in the kimono or with the tooth marks puzzles. Had to do them more than once. When the time runs out you have to start the level over - oh man! I played that ship level 3 times! My memory is not so good either - LOL!

This game has beautiful graphics and a magnifying glass that does NOT degrade the images! It us humorous but don't mistake it for "easy", it is NOT! Great game for those who like a challenge. I found it difficult but still was able to finish it. Hope you enjoy it too!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:Tough Game?

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 9, 08 5:18 AM
bribling, I really enjoyed this game as well. That fish in the kimono puzzle was tough. I did play relaxed mode. I like to take my time and enjoy each screen and read all the dialogue. I find relaxed mode less stressful and I enjoy the game more. Glad you enjoyed it as well. Happy Gaming

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Nov 9, 08 8:48 AM
Thanks cesse47! I always play timed mode first but now I will play "relaxed" That way I can spend two or three days searching that kimono- LOL!

zorroback2
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by zorroback2 on Nov 9, 08 9:36 AM
Yes! HO Steve the Sheriff TM is COOL! - beautiful graphics and a magnifying glass does not degrade the images!!!!!!!!!!!!! Interesting story, music,,,,,,at ALL!!!!!!!!! Love thig HO GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by dizbizbangle on Nov 9, 08 3:30 PM
I'm liking the game too but I read somewhere that it was on the short side. I got through most of the boiler house with the demo. Can someone tell me if there is much more to the game after the boiler?
Thank you

zorroback2
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by zorroback2 on Nov 9, 08 3:41 PM
dizbizbangle wrote:I'm liking the game too but I read somewhere that it was on the short side. I got through most of the boiler house with the demo. Can someone tell me if there is much more to the game after the boiler?
Thank you

Yes! Boiler- It only the game beginning!

[Post New]by dwntwngrl6 on Sep 14, 09 12:54 AM
not at all, but way way too slow, unbelievably slow.

[Post New]by xmombakerx on Dec 7, 09 5:52 PM
cesse47 wrote:bribling, I really enjoyed this game as well. That fish in the kimono puzzle was tough. I did play relaxed mode. I like to take my time and enjoy each screen and read all the dialogue. I find relaxed mode less stressful and I enjoy the game more. Glad you enjoyed it as well. Happy Gaming

How do you get this game to play in relaxed mode? I couldn't find any thing that said it can be played this way. I am tired of starting over so many times, and doing the same scenes.

ComputerCharm
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,537 Posts

[Post New]by ComputerCharm on Dec 7, 09 6:02 PM
Welcome to the pond
xmombakerx dwntwngrl6 dizbizbangle

I ahve both games and loved them both. I thought the length was great and don't know if I played timed or un-timed

Charm

Go to: