bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Walkthrough available for Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower!

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 20, 10 9:13 AM
Need help exploring the Timeless Tower? Well we've got just the resource for you!

Check out our walkthrough for Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click here.

Happy Gaming everyone!

Edited on 12/05/2011 at 4:31:32 PM PST

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Walkthrough available for Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower!

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Aug 27, 10 11:21 AM
bfgArnoStyx wrote:Need help exploring the Timeless Tower? Well we've got just the resource for you!

Check out our walkthrough for Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/enlightenus-ii-the-timeless-tower-walkthrough/">here</a>.

Happy Gaming everyone!

Mini-puzzle "get the crown to the castle" is MISSING several steps to successfully complete it; PM me if you want ALL the necessary steps.

MEnr56

Squatchit
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower!

[Post New]by Squatchit on Sep 11, 10 3:43 AM
Hiya MEnr56

I'm in the same boat as you were - loving the game but stuck on that mini-puzzle!

Thought I'd check the walkthrough before contacting you - and it's correct. At least it worked for me.

It may be that they've updated it since your comment...but thought I'd mention it anyway.

Squatchit

Go to: