cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

New Toy

[Post New]by cll1950 on Aug 20, 10 10:16 AM
Just love the CP games and play them over often as they are a good way to relax as I’m doing housework. Also love the music in the main menu.

Was sitting there listening and killing time, moving my cursor around in circles and realized that there was a little sparkly path following it making sparkly designs.

Oh well, nothing earth shattering, now I have another way to waste time. A little silly I guess, but I’m a bit silly most of the time. Enjoy your game.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

New Toy

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 6, 11 9:00 AM
cll1950 wrote:Just love the CP games and play them over often as they are a good way to relax as I’m doing housework. Also love the music in the main menu.

Was sitting there listening and killing time, moving my cursor around in circles and realized that there was a little sparkly path following it making sparkly designs.

Oh well, nothing earth shattering, now I have another way to waste time. A little silly I guess, but I’m a bit silly most of the time. Enjoy your game.

Oh shucks, I just finished playing but never noticed that; wish I had as it might've made the game a bit more relaxing.

MEnr56

Go to: