Game keeps shutting down!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by hpatter on Aug 20, 10 5:30 PM
When I click on the sparkling area to the right of the hot air balloon the game shuts down and goes to the game manager. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but same thing happens! Any suggestions or how do I get my money back!

Re:Game keeps shutting down!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by evilmoo on Aug 21, 10 11:29 AM
I downloaded this and its cutting my screen off, makes it go black and i have to reboot i think theres a problem with the games, and i also want my money back

Edited on 08/21/2010 at 11:29:24 AM PST

bfgArnoStyx
5,877 Posts

Re:Game keeps shutting down!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 21, 10 11:44 AM
Hey Fishies,

Sometimes games can crash when a system needs an update, so if you'd like to see if this will help, please take a look at our help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the problem persists, please write in to Tech Support with as much information as you can (including the troubleshooting steps you've already taken) and they can further assist you.

To do this, click on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then click "Contact Us" (bottom left) of the next page to reach the online web form. To submit the web form, first click "Check for Answers" to visit the Help pages, and if you still can't find an answer, you will then be able to click the "Submit" button to send your ticket to our reps.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM PST.

To keep things organized, I'll be locking this thread, but please post any further questions or concerns in the technical issues thread. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: