bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 21, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

naldymay
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven forum

[Post New]by naldymay on Aug 21, 10 4:53 PM
I have to say I have really enjoyed this game. The diversity in playing was fantastic and the three novella's made it much more enjoyable. My five year old grand son had a great time with me playing this game. However, he does like the hint button on the seek and find parts way too much.

Edited on 08/21/2010 at 4:54:37 PM PST

[Post New]by sportzomby on Aug 25, 10 11:06 AM
Is there a walkthrough yet?

hide3brain
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by hide3brain on Aug 27, 10 1:08 PM
There is a walkthrough. I find a lot of walkthroughs at "gamezebo"

I noticed the lock on the start of game that is only for the "collector edition".

After the let down of the latest "Dream Chronicles: Book of Air" Redemption was a nice surprise. That's why I want to know if opening the lock for the CE is (REALLY) worth the price difference.

I hope if there's another Ravenhearst game coming and that they won't wimp out and make it like the first one.

"Redemption" is a nice combination of length and difficulty.
I'm not as fond of putting items back as I am picking them up, but, I will buy games like "Redemption" because they have a good balance of problems to solve.

Edited on 08/27/2010 at 1:18:06 PM PST

[Post New]by bfaithful1 on Aug 29, 10 8:46 AM
I am having trouble getting the figurine in the bottle and on the ship with the tweezers, I can't get the tweezers to let go of the figurine to retrieve the marble. Any hints or suggestions are appreciated.

[Post New]by starrtart on Aug 31, 10 1:08 AM
hi i am really enjoying this game, but have come to a dead end, i cannot open the safe. i follow the instructions given but no matter how many times i try it will just not open?

[Post New]by Survivor366 on Aug 31, 10 11:48 AM
Could ANYONE tell me how the heck to get past the combination safe... PUHLEEZE! I've been trying every which way you can for 3 days and I can't take it anymore. I'm wondering if its purposely there, withOUT a skip button, to drive us insane lol.

HELPPPPPP MEEEEEE!

[Post New]by boysrus on Sep 1, 10 5:36 PM
I can't get out of the screen where the house is on fire and the little girl is in the window. the hint button keeps saying "there is nothing else to do here" bought the strategy guide. I can't find the item in the flowers, or the nest. My curser just stays the same where ever I am in the scene. Shouldn't it change right above the inventory to let me go back?

Bettyb36
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Bettyb36 on Sep 5, 10 8:31 AM
I love this game and I glad there is something that is really challenging but no matter what I do I cannot seem to find the marble or how to get through the marble part on the second part on the left at the top of the stairs, I did find the walkthrough at gamezebo but it was no help!! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

hide3brain wrote:There is a walkthrough. I find a lot of walkthroughs at "gamezebo"

I noticed the lock on the start of game that is only for the "collector edition".

After the let down of the latest "Dream Chronicles: Book of Air" Redemption was a nice surprise. That's why I want to know if opening the lock for the CE is (REALLY) worth the price difference.

I hope if there's another Ravenhearst game coming and that they won't wimp out and make it like the first one.

"Redemption" is a nice combination of length and difficulty.
I'm not as fond of putting items back as I am picking them up, but, I will buy games like "Redemption" because they have a good balance of problems to solve.

[Post New]by BigFishGrannie on Sep 5, 10 1:11 PM
I'm stuck! My cursor reads " there's nothing more to do here, search elswhere",
in EVERY ROOM I go to! I need a key to the book cabinet in the office and instructions to put togother equipment in the attic and a pulley belt for the dumbwaiter! What have I missed?

[Post New]by newlife503 on Sep 5, 10 5:30 PM
To access the bookcase you need the key that is on the window ledge outside of the bedroom window. To cross the ledge you need to remove the door on the cabinet in the left hand side of the office using the screwdriver. The instructions are in the bookcase.

[Post New]by 1bluewhale on Sep 11, 10 9:02 AM
I am stuck. I have the cord and the tape to repair the winch. I had put it together (complete with belt), but when I try to get back to winch to add the wire I can't access. And, I can't get the button to work because the winch needs to be repaired. It's a frustrating loop. I've done everything else - this is my last piece so that I can get the gaff. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by bohappy on Sep 13, 10 5:53 PM
I found the the snake,and I keep going to the old lady and nothing happens. also the safe box . iput in 4172 and nothing happen.Im stuck.can anybody help?

[Post New]by bohappy on Sep 13, 10 6:00 PM
starrtart wrote:hi i am really enjoying this game, but have come to a dead end, i cannot open the safe. i follow the instructions given but no matter how many times i try it will just not open?

[Post New]by polock on Sep 26, 10 8:47 AM
Have enjoyed the complexity of getting from place to place and not having to get through too many different scenes to do this..I am stuck though at the carriage, can't "pry" open the chest??? Have I not located what does this, I have the nail, hammer, sword, stick...

[Post New]by HotGamer1255 on Sep 26, 10 9:17 AM
I can NOT get the sleeping pills in the meat for the dog,,, I can gone back and forth so many times I am about ready to delete this game

[Post New]by pinklucky61 on Sep 26, 10 10:49 AM
i can't get the safe open either, does anyone know if there's a trick to it? read the walkthrough, no help. tried it both clockwise and counter clock wise.

Edited on 09/26/2010 at 10:50:40 AM PST

Thefranjy
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Thefranjy on Sep 28, 10 9:44 PM
can't wind the clock in the attic..only the magnifying glass appears, not the hand. what now?

Thefranjy
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Thefranjy on Sep 29, 10 5:20 AM
got past the clock.......but now i'm really stuck! how do i get the snake into the jar? have to use magnify to see snake but that means i can't access inventory....what's the trick?

[Post New]by aramidama on Sep 29, 10 6:12 AM
i just want to ask if it is possible to play this game on a netbook? thanks...

Go to: