gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

Do yourself a favor and roundfile this game...

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Aug 21, 10 12:35 AM
8 minutes in and already deleted.

**Mild spoiler alert** (I only played 8 minutes... how much could I ruin? )

Junkpile scenes

Green on green, brown on brown items etc (a solid green vacuum cleaner really?!)

Boring story (yes as incredible as it seems they actually managed to make a true crime story boring)

Objects that don't resemble the object name (there's no country I know of that calls tweezers "chopsticks")

Ultra simple ihog items (This is a spoon. Pick up the spoon. Place it on the cauldron (which is called a "pot" for some odd reason) and let it stir itself.) Wow what a challenge!)

In that 8 minutes I did manage to use two hints... the first was to find the chopsticks that weren't really chopsticks and the second was on the last item because I was too bored to bother looking for it.

I was really excited when I saw it up as DD too... I love true crime novels... shows... everything. But not this. Do yourself a favor and demo another game... ANY other game... this is the sort of game that if it's the first ever game you play you decide you hate hogs.

poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

Re:Do yourself a favor and roundfile this game...

[Post New]by poppy45 on Dec 12, 12 2:19 PM
I heartily agree bought it because of sale price.just shows you get what you pay for I will bin it too

Go to: