nosinosi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Skeleton Puzzle in Hidden Expedition: Everest

[Post New]by nosinosi on Nov 9, 08 8:23 AM
The only problem I have with Everest is the "skeleton puzzle" .... It worked fine for awhile but now it will not allow me to position the head. Keeps flashing to tell me to continue but it wont let me. All the rest of the body is in its proper place. The only solution I found is to wait out the time. Any suggestions?

BIRDRED
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Re:Skeleton Puzzle in Hidden Expedition: Everest

[Post New]by BIRDRED on Nov 9, 08 11:35 AM
i had the same problem and couldnt go any further, the only tip i have is try to position the head around and keep swirling and sometimes it will go in i finally had to go to customer support but they couldnt help so i did the old uninstall and redownload, i know this is maddening ,i was stuck for a couple of weeks, keep trying,

nosinosi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by nosinosi on Nov 9, 08 12:52 PM
Thanks Birdhead: Did you lose all your credits when you downloaded?

nosinosi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by nosinosi on Nov 11, 08 10:03 AM
Birdred (am sorry I used the wrong name replying before) .... I tried rotating the skull several times and that corrected the problem. Thank you so much for your help.

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Dec 18, 08 9:37 PM
This is my favorite HE game. I get the skeleton to complete maybe once every 15 games. It's really maddening since you usually come in second if you let the time run out. I've gone to other sites and many, many people have the same problem. I'll try spinning it. Thanks!

[Post New]by Just_1_more_puzl on Jan 1, 09 7:44 PM
I have had the same issue. If spinning the head wont work for you, quit the game and start it again and usually you can complete it that next time. I hope that helps.

cherylsart
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by cherylsart on Jan 25, 09 10:34 AM
It happened to me too on my Mac. I gave up and just let the time run out. I don't have the patience for stuff like that!

[Post New]by GamerGirl_31 on Feb 15, 09 12:08 AM
You know. I have the CD version of this game and I've had the same thing happen to me. The last skeleton with all the arrows in it. I get all the pieces together, and when I go to put the head and shoulders on, I can't seem to get it into position and I run out of time.

I'm beginning to think it must be a glitch.

[Post New]by ingles37 on Mar 14, 12 4:47 AM
H'i Tim

RE; The above,

I am playing on a lap top windows seven, I also have the Hidden Expedition Titanic.
I have no trouble with any other hidden object games and I own a few. I thought it might be the server,this is the only game i have had problems with.It's just I dear but is it possible that the game is played by so many people that the program needs recalivbrating.
Many Thanks in dealing with this problem.

Kind Regards.
Steve.

Go to: