bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 22, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

imchris
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Welcome to Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows forum

[Post New]by imchris on Aug 22, 10 8:14 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

imchris
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Welcome to Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows forum

[Post New]by imchris on Aug 22, 10 8:16 PM
I have gotten to the part where you need to clean the footprints. I have been able to do all but the one on the chair. Any ideas?

wb120b7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by wb120b7 on Aug 23, 10 12:38 PM
Can anyone tell me how to solve the puzzle in the room with all the monitors?

Feistey5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Feistey5 on Aug 23, 10 1:01 PM
imchris wrote:I have gotten to the part where you need to clean the footprints. I have been able to do all but the one on the chair. Any ideas?

I'm stuck there too, wipe & wipe, nothing Is this a glitch in the programming?

Feistey5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Feistey5 on Aug 23, 10 1:38 PM
imchris wrote:I have gotten to the part where you need to clean the footprints. I have been able to do all but the one on the chair. Any ideas?

I'm stuck there too, wipe & wipe, nothing. Is this a glitch in the programming?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Aug 23, 10 2:09 PM
Feistey5 wrote:

If you have turned the chair upright, try clicking on the left side of the seat.

I hope this helps.

[Post New]by hippymuso on Aug 23, 10 6:03 PM
Hi all, really enjoying the game, but I'm stuck.
I've cleaned the footprints, caught the bugs, now I'm supposed to use the aerosol can and the magnet, but nothing I do seems to work. I've been over all the rooms very carefully with the spray can and nothing happens.

Any ideas? Thanks guys

[Post New]by hippymuso on Aug 23, 10 7:18 PM
Ok, so I perservered and worked it out.
You have to make sure the room is dark, then spray paint above the telly and light.
There must be a glich there somewhere, because it sais "don't have to click", like the bug detector. But you do have to click to spray.

[Post New]by mwasinger on Aug 23, 10 9:51 PM
prpldva wrote:
Feistey5 wrote:

If you have turned the chair upright, try clicking on the left side of the seat.

I hope this helps.

Nope - I have clicked every possible inch of that chair and nothing happens. Please let me know if anyone gets past this glitch.

Ceece
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Ceece on Aug 24, 10 8:06 AM
I had the same problem, I wiped and wiped and wiped, and nothing worked. I got so frustrated I quit for the night and exited. When I went back into the game it started that section all over (didn't save it at the chair/footprint). Sooooo, I found all the HOBs and when it told me to clean the footprints, I started with the chair footprint and it sparkled right away, THEN I did the rest. Hope this helps.

I finished the game this morning. Interesting story!!??? Sounds like it left room for a sequel somewhere down the pike. Cool. The game turned out better than I originally thought it would be. I had slow load problems at first, game freezing and just quit. I redownloaded for 1 last try and it worked great after that until the footprints. After those, the rest of the game was perfect. Somewhere in that time I got "into the story" and bought the game and it was okay. It was entertaining. Not sorry at all.

Ceece
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Ceece on Aug 24, 10 8:12 AM
wb120b7 wrote:Can anyone tell me how to solve the puzzle in the room with all the monitors?

Just think of it like some of those minigames with music you have to repeat what the game does...sorta. It's just click on the monitor and it lights up, and then chose another monitor for it to light up. If its in the right sequence both will stay on, then repeat until they all stay on at the same time. Took me a couple of trys before I got the gyst of it, but then it was fun.

ccp2000
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by ccp2000 on Aug 24, 10 12:40 PM
I am assuming you mean the puzzle involving the books on the shelf above the monitors. The graph below that shelf references the books on the shelf above. Set the books at the height that the colors on the graph idicate.

LWensel
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by LWensel on Aug 24, 10 5:22 PM
I am having trouble with the safe that has 3 keys.Anyone know how to get it open

Feistey5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Feistey5 on Aug 25, 10 6:48 AM
prpldva wrote:
Feistey5 wrote:

I hope this helps.

[Post New]by kaseyrn on Aug 26, 10 3:04 PM
LWensel wrote:I am having trouble with the safe that has 3 keys.Anyone know how to get it open

[Post New]by bedpansally on Aug 28, 10 5:49 AM
[u]hi gamers, i am stuck in the lab trying to open the briefcase ,does anyone know the combination i have tried every number.2835 and so on.

[Post New]by panda_checkers on Sep 2, 10 11:29 AM
bedpansally wrote:[u]hi gamers, i am stuck in the lab trying to open the briefcase ,does anyone know the combination i have tried every number.2835 and so on.

[Post New]by panda_checkers on Sep 2, 10 11:31 AM
I'm stuck on the briefcase too. Tried 2 8 35 every which way. Any help?

xXxLulu
Clownfish
Clownfish
805 Posts

[Post New]by xXxLulu on Sep 7, 10 9:42 AM
Just finished this game...bit of a disappointing ending...

Go to: