autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

I love this GAME...........whoooooohoooooo

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Aug 22, 10 3:53 PM
I have played this game and have managed to get all perfect's and am now in the fifth gate garden..........Love this game.....lovely......and it's a time management I can actually do.......not like those stupid stinkin ones where your delivering stuff to ungrateful sods who don't appreciate that your running your feet off to brink em fake food!!!! \

Once I found out how to do it it was amazingly simple to get perfects all thru the game.......wow.....love the games and the fact that I am actually about to finish it ........and that it did not matter to progress in the game to do it perfectly.....Love it....music is nice......graphics gorgeous!!!!

BOREDAND50
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Re:I love this GAME...........whoooooohoooooo

[Post New]by BOREDAND50 on Sep 2, 10 9:01 PM
Amen, I agree, I can't stand having to serve customers, This one was a lot of fun!

[Post New]by Chlorinda13 on Apr 20, 11 8:47 AM
BOREDAND50 wrote:Amen, I agree, I can't stand having to serve customers, This one was a lot of fun!

True, customers who get impatient so quickly are tiresome! These plants are great!

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Apr 20, 11 9:31 AM
I recommend Magic Farm to anyone/everyone who love The Fifth Gate. The graphics aren't stunning like in 5th Gate, but the story is better, and you have a helper

My review explains it:

Magic Farm: Ultimate Flower (Click-management)
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/153184.page

I love them both, each for different reasons

You might enjoy Grimm's Hatchery, as well. It has the same kind of "feel" to it as Magic Farm and The Fifth Gate.

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Jul 23, 11 8:23 AM
I just wanted to add since this game is the daily deal today....

BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT>>>>>>soooooooooooooooo worth it!!!

I am not a TM'er.....but I looooove this gorgeous game!!!!

[Post New]by wendycat00 on May 10, 12 5:25 PM
THOUGHT I DIDN'T LIKE TM GAMES! THIS ONE CHANGED MY MIND. IT'S SO ENGROSSING THAT HOURS FLY BY.

Go to: