Ratatouille
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

Is this game timed?

[Post New]by Ratatouille on Aug 23, 10 8:23 AM
Hi,

I saw there was a timer on the screenshots... is this game timed? Or does the counter counts time up? (hope it's not a timer -- hate those!)

Re:Is this game timed?

[Post New]by Marinersfan04 on Aug 23, 10 8:45 AM
Yes it's timed. But you just continue playing again when "time's up." Like you, I hate timed games, but I didn't find this one to be too much pressure. Give it a try if you like word games.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Aug 23, 10 2:32 PM
but then there's the iguana telling you not to 'fall asleep under the sun' if you take too long...

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Aug 23, 10 3:21 PM
Saw the timer and first thought no way. But once I got into it it seemed like ample time, I think I just timed out once and maybe you just lose one life. I had clicked on the iguana and started reading what he was saying, cute remarks. But when he tells you a word to find it went by so fast that I never did catch what he said. In fact, I jumped right into playing without knowing what I was supposed to do, didn't know you were to clear the top row as many times as you can to progress, I was all over the board doing longer words.

Nice change from Bookworm, enough vowels and dots to do more. Maybe if you lose all your lives you do start over, hadn't seen those hearts at the bottom, always in a demo rush. Played about 40 min then was tired of it, but would be a nice GO TO game to pass some time relaxing. May get it for my 6th punch, it was amusing, probably more so if I figure out how to use all the powerups or symbols. A good buy.

(if you want a really really good word game with challenges, Big Kahuna Words is my favorite, works more like a M3, never bored with it)

Go to: