metallic clock hands on floor four

[Post New]by bikerchickk on Aug 23, 10 9:26 AM
I have the stupid clock hands, but something is wrong. I even checked the stupid walk through and used a hint. When I try to stick them on the face of the old clock they say they do not go there, and to try someplace else. I have tried them every where I could but there is no where else and I cannot move on. I also have the owl and the hint says it goes in the cubby opposite the other owl on the old clock, but it too says it does not go there. Anyone else have this problem?

Re:metallic clock hands on floor four

[Post New]by SailorJerrry on Aug 23, 10 2:56 PM
I have the same problem? Anyone know a fix?

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Aug 23, 10 4:06 PM
You may be trying to place the owl and clock hands on the wide view of the clock. You'll need to climb up the ladder to the giant clock to get a closer look at it. That's the only time you'll be able to put in the owl and clock hands.

Hope that helps!

[Post New]by Floridared on Aug 31, 10 2:22 PM
I also have the same problem with the clock hands and the owl going on the clock , I tried your hint but it still says to try another location. I'll try again.

[Post New]by plmllm on Oct 14, 11 4:39 PM
I am having the same problem described here with the clock hands and the owl. I have used the arrow and the clock hands and owl going up and down the ladder, going up and down the left side of the clock, and anything else that could possibly be tried. I cannot move further until I get these placed, and there is no way to place them. Any ideas?

[Post New]by plmllm on Oct 15, 11 9:20 PM
I started a new game and reached the fourth floor again. This time, I loaded the owl separately from the clock hands and was able to place the owl. When I complete the Japanese scene above the bed, it was suppose to give me a round bowl clock piece, which it did not. I cannot go any further until Iget that. I think there is a glitch with this on the programming side. Who do I report this too?

Go to: