bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Dairy Dash forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Dairy Dash forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dairy Dash players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Dairy Dash forum

[Post New]by HAPPYLAP on Dec 16, 08 4:29 PM
Hi. I could get to level 46 but not beyond. Any suggestions?

kambi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by kambi on Mar 26, 09 8:47 AM
I made it through 46 after many many tries, and now I am stuck on 47! Think it will take awhile! Good luck with 46, it can be done!

Edited on 03/26/2009 at 8:48:03 AM PST

[Post New]by chrislewi on Apr 30, 10 9:58 PM
I cannot get past level 48. Any help? I feel like I am missing Flo's phone bonus. Does she appear in this level?? I don't see her?? Help please.

[Post New]by chrislewi on May 3, 10 7:25 PM
Never mind..finally got it

Shane19
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Shane19 on Oct 2, 10 11:06 PM
I was a bit wary because I'm not a big Dash fan, but I decided to give it a shot because there are quite a few farming games that I like. Not a bad game, but just something about it that I couldn't get into it. Probably the Dash formula of where the results are based on hearts and chained actions that turned me off.

[Post New]by amyb16 on Oct 23, 10 11:44 AM
How did you end up beating 48? I've been trying to beat it for about 3 days now with ni luck!

[Post New]by Shauna357912 on Nov 15, 10 12:36 AM
I've been stuck on level 48, for days now and i dont know how to beat it HELP!!

Edited on 11/15/2010 at 12:37:03 AM PST

[Post New]by maggiemagpiem on Nov 16, 10 2:24 PM

Hi Everyone;
I, too, am stuck on Level 48. There must be a particular spot or two where one should have a really long chain without taking up too much time.

Even at my best I think I only got as high as 42000.

The one person that posted they passed it, please pass on your secret!

Thanks

[Post New]by katenoelbug on Nov 16, 10 7:05 PM
I posted in another string that I finally passed level 48. I have found that you have to have the perfect combo of speed and chains, so, you have to know what is coming next in order to get chain bonuses. I figured this out through trial and error, and it did take some doing. Now I'm stuck on 51 trying to do the same thing! GL fishies

Welcome to Dairy Dash forum

[Post New]by JOJOJAYLO on Dec 17, 10 1:37 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Dairy Dash forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dairy Dash players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Level 51 can be beaten

[Post New]by JOJOJAYLO on Dec 17, 10 2:02 PM
[I beat level 51 with a score of 65432 I might try later for the expert score. The trick is to make the hay first then click about 6 more times on the feed for the chicken and the 3 cows below them then click 8 on water for the garden and the chicken and the cow then get 2 hays to feed the 2 cows below and let one person get energy and click on the collecting the goods then keep goin next to the sheeps while the goods are setting there waiting to collect try to feed the others before they get sad you have to click on goods in pairs of six as much as you can but sometimes it will be in 3's so that the others don't get mad, keep using the energy in between feeds u can feed the others while the other animals sleep then just collect them all together sometimes, it's kind of hard to explain but I hope i can get you as close as I can to beating this leve

[Post New]by kikiandolive on Jan 31, 11 8:44 AM
kambi wrote:I made it through 46 after many many tries, and now I am stuck on 47! Think it will take awhile! Good luck with 46, it can be done!

[Post New]by trehughip on Nov 22, 12 4:46 AM
All I can say about level 48 is that there isn't one specific way to do it. It took me the better part of a week and just doing it over and over again. I can say that you're not missing anything, there is no phone call or anything like that. I can also say that you do NOT want to let the animals sit for any amount of time. if you can make a chain quickly than do it, if not, move on. It's all about being as fast as possible and keeping the animals as happy as possible. And of course, having the really big chain at the end of putting all the goods away. So if you see that the sun is setting.....go ahead and let things sit until the end. But up until then, just keep moving. For instance in the beginning, do the chickens and the cows.....and then pick up those goods before you harvest the pumpkins. And then put the pumpkins away right away. It's about doing a lot of smaller chains through the whole day and then the big one at the end. The up side is that I finished the game after that with little or no issues....it's just that one level.

Go to: