bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Bee Garden forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 24, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Bee Garden forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Bee Garden players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

crazy8club
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

Welcome to Bee Garden forum

[Post New]by crazy8club on Aug 25, 10 6:08 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Bee Garden forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Bee Garden players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

not to sound stupid, but how do you get started? I have one bee that flies around in circles. Skip button doesn't work at all

Re:Welcome to Bee Garden forum

[Post New]by janetclearw on Aug 25, 10 10:25 AM
I've been playing bee garden in the fourth level. Can't get past it. Is there a way to speed up the bee's? I have tried planting all blue flowers and then some yellow. what is up?

[Post New]by Starbright64 on Aug 25, 10 7:09 PM
Doesn't seem to work on my comp. Just leaves me stuck at a hive the whole time. Video card must be outdated or something.

[Post New]by lucapelagia on Aug 25, 10 9:32 PM
I have a brand new computer, and I can't get the game to even run. I've never had any problems with other games from Big Fish on this computer.

[Post New]by janetclearw on Aug 26, 10 8:45 AM
thank you so much for the quick response. I think I'll get a hold of big fish since I've never had problems with any other of the games I have purchased

rncurtin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Bee Garden

[Post New]by rncurtin on Aug 29, 10 9:32 AM
This was a fun one! I am still playing because I have an issue with needing expert on every level before I consider a game complete. It is a fun story line, easy to learn but challenging (which adds to the fun). Keep them coming Big Fish! Love TM games

Ntrtain
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Ntrtain on Sep 2, 10 1:41 AM
I love the look of this game and the power ups but I'm really dissapointed, I purchased it and can't get past fourth level. The bees are really slow, no rain power up offered until after I loose the first order which comes in almost immediately. I've purchased everything possible to get but even with the three hives I can't get the orders done quickly enough. ANY suggestion appreciated

AlderGames
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by AlderGames on Sep 5, 10 1:14 AM
Ntrtain wrote:I love the look of this game and the power ups but I'm really dissapointed, I purchased it and can't get past fourth level. The bees are really slow, no rain power up offered until after I loose the first order which comes in almost immediately. I've purchased everything possible to get but even with the three hives I can't get the orders done quickly enough. ANY suggestion appreciated

Hello,

I suggest you to read the discussion "Ask the Developers!" for some useful tips & tricks and if you have more questions I'll try to answer...

Have a nice day!

Go to: