bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Bee Garden technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 24, 10 12:33 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

Re:Post any Bee Garden technical issues here only

[Post New]by gimmegames on Aug 24, 10 3:28 PM
The game wasn't running right thru the first gameplay intro screen until I went back to Options and unchecked the High Resolution box.

skdunham
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by skdunham on Aug 24, 10 3:39 PM
My game has no sound, when I go to options, there is no slide bar for sound or effects to adjust it.
Also, every time I click on the cloud to water all the plants, game freeezes up and I must do Escape to get out of it!

Reallly wanted this game, thought it was cute, but not this way!!!!

Trixietrx
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Trixietrx on Aug 24, 10 5:28 PM
With 2 minutes left approximately, nothing works but the timer.

[Post New]by shyannv on Aug 25, 10 8:25 AM
If this is suppose to be a basic point and click game, then I'm having issues. I'm on level one and have clicked everywhere on my screen and nothing happens. How do I select seeds, watering, etc...?

[Post New]by lucapelagia on Aug 25, 10 9:34 PM
I have a brand new computer, and I can't get the game to even run. I've never had any problems with other games from Big Fish on this computer.

[Post New]by kimmybabe34 on Aug 27, 10 2:04 AM
Absolutely impossible to play this game. Runs fine for about a minute then lags...then freezes. My computer is pretty high end and I never have any trouble with any other game.
Please, if you can work out what the problem is, fix it....looks like a great game and I would LOVE to play and purchase it.

AlderGames
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by AlderGames on Aug 28, 10 2:39 AM
For players who can't run the game or experiencing lags, sluggish cursor, graphical issues, etc. I suggest the following:
1. Update your DirectX and video driver. DirectX 9 is required to run this game.
2. Turn off the High Resolution and optionally the fullscreen mode in the options menu.
3. If the cursor is still sluggish turn off custom cursors in the options menu.

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

[Post New]by Gieyo on Aug 31, 10 11:46 AM
Keep my drivers regularly updated, Direct X too. Switched to window mode, deactivated Hi res and custom cursor.
It ran just the same. The bees while the levels are loading (single bee on white background) move at what seems to be teh correct animation speed, all the rest just slows down (not sure if it freezes as I decided to shutdown aplication before it actually did ).

Seemed a nice game. If it may help, the ant one that BF released a few months ago ran fine on the same computer (graphs and animation seemed similar).

AlderGames
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by AlderGames on Sep 5, 10 1:23 AM
Gieyo wrote:Keep my drivers regularly updated, Direct X too. Switched to window mode, deactivated Hi res and custom cursor.
It ran just the same. The bees while the levels are loading (single bee on white background) move at what seems to be teh correct animation speed, all the rest just slows down (not sure if it freezes as I decided to shutdown aplication before it actually did ).

Seemed a nice game. If it may help, the ant one that BF released a few months ago ran fine on the same computer (graphs and animation seemed similar).

There's an updated version with performance improvements available to download.

[Post New]by kurumiti on Sep 8, 10 3:33 AM
I couldn't do "save " this game.When I wanted to changing any options,windows said "writing fail " 2 times or 6 times then I could cahnge, but cant save.Please help

Ntrtain
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Ntrtain on Sep 17, 10 10:10 PM
Hello, I'm not sure if anyone else has this difficulty, but in the fourth level the when it's time for the second order to arrive the conveyor belt stops about 80% of the time with no jar there!? I have to restart the level when this happens and have only had the jar show up a couple of times...I finish the first order, the clock starts again the conveyor belt moves then stops and the alert 'you have a new order' all happens. But no jar. As a result I have to do mixed jars and can't win the level. Any help would be great. My computer is less than a year old.
Thanks

Go to: