bjcs319
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

Pully

[Post New]by bjcs319 on Aug 24, 10 6:38 PM
I have the pulley. I am trying to put it on the dumb weighter. I cannot get it to work. I have a screw, a screwdriver, and several other tools. What do I need to do? Thank you.

kelnjor
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,088 Posts

Re:Pully

[Post New]by kelnjor on Aug 25, 10 7:23 AM
you just need to place it in attic on section on roof, you do not need screws or anything, it should just attach. there will be a small metal part, put it on there.

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Aug 27, 10 3:22 AM
SPOILER:

It isn't a pulley you want to use in the basement - it took me quite some time to figure out that they mislabeled the item you need there. The pulley goes in the attic and you need a BELT for the dumbwaiter.

Hope that helps...

shadowfax

spandjw
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by spandjw on Aug 27, 10 6:01 AM
I have the pully and the belt attached the pulley but belt won't do anything either in attic or basement and Hi love this game gl all

Giftyy
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Giftyy on Aug 27, 10 6:13 AM
How do I attach the wire to the pully
Any advise would be helpful
thanx

ps where do I find the BELT for pully in basement?

Edited on 08/27/2010 at 6:18:03 AM PST

206bones
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by 206bones on Aug 27, 10 6:20 AM
I used it on both. You need it in the basement to get the bucket to the basement and in the attic on the engine. I think I got the bucket first and was surprised that it showed a hand to take the belt again. Then I used it in the attic after fixing the engine.

spandjw
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by spandjw on Aug 27, 10 6:32 AM
I have the pully set up and have the belt but how do I get the bucket lmao

spandjw
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by spandjw on Aug 27, 10 6:34 AM
Need to put out that fire quick or the wee girl will die

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Aug 27, 10 7:05 AM
spandjw wrote:I have the pully set up and have the belt but how do I get the bucket lmao

If you are in the basement, you go back up to the kitchen to the dumbwaiter (where you can actually see the bucket) and push the down arrow button on the dumbwaiter.

Hope that helps

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Aug 27, 10 7:09 AM
Giftyy wrote:How do I attach the wire to the pully
Any advise would be helpful
thanx

ps where do I find the BELT for pully in basement?

You use the same Belt in the attic and in the basement - use it one place then take it back off and use it again in the other place.

Um, attach wire to the pulley? In the attic you mean? You assemble that motor and then activate the wire with the hook hanging from the ceiling (I think it was either a button or a lever or something, don't remember exactly) and that drops down and lifts the pallet on the floor of the attic.

Not sure if this answered your questions or not - I hope so, if not, maybe someone else will pop in and correct me or clarify better for you.

Good luck

Giftyy
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Giftyy on Aug 27, 10 8:24 AM
Hi Shadow
Thank you for your reply.
I'm actually fedup with this very frustrating game. I have seen the motor but I can remember where it was (spent so much time trying to figure out what to do. I cant find a belt (I dont know what happens to the items I find in the various places - this is what is so frustrating about this game). I found the belt but I dont know what happened to it (you know when you find things - from lists of items to find) they are collected but I dont know where they go to!? This is what is so frustrating about the game. I've scrolled in the inventory and I have the tongs, screwdriver, ruler, tape and wire (may use wire to strangle myself from frustration).

Basically I'M STUCK AND WANDERING FROM FLOOR TO FLOOR WITH NO CLUES!

somebody please make me

Does anyone know where I would find the instruction for putting together the motor for the pulley in the attic.

Edited on 08/27/2010 at 8:32:05 AM PST

bjcs319
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by bjcs319 on Aug 27, 10 8:03 PM
Thanks for the help everyone. Worked like a charm.

Go to: