Grams7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Level 50 small box/big box

[Post New]by Grams7 on Aug 24, 10 6:51 PM
how to get the specials to drop ?? They just stay at the bottom. Sure somebody has an answer that should be very apparent !!

Re:Level 50 small box/big box

[Post New]by Okiefish on Sep 8, 10 8:55 PM
Rotating the board is the secret to getting things to drop and progressing to the next level. Look for the flashing arrows that show you the "way to go home" and drop your specials. Hope this helps.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Re:Level 50 small box/big box

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jul 6, 12 7:12 PM

Someone please enlighten me as to how this level is considered a standard and the LEAST difficult dive when you got 2 artifacts in a small area with NO MOVES possible while you got 2 other artifacts in a larger MOSTLY square box BUT the only 2 exits are in a peninsula-type area.

I'd appreciate anyone letting me know how to get this done because by the time that I've got 1 artifact in that area, all I'm trying to do is trying to get it out and I've long run out of air before I can even do that with 3 OTHER artifacts still to work on!!!!!!

The rotation of the board is RIDICULOUS; it should move in MORE THAN 1 direction at a time; other Match3 boards that rotate do but the minute you rotate the board 1 way, then you can't rotate it again until it fills up.

The original game was fun to play; this one is NOT

MEnr56

Go to: