bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

My Kingdom for the Princess II

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 25, 10 12:05 AM
Help Arthur clear the land, stop invaders, and work with magical beings to save Princess Helen from a terrible dwarf! Longbeard has kidnapped the beautiful princess and now it is up to our brave hero, Arthur, to repair the entire kingdom as he tracks down the evildoer. Experience unique gameplay in My Kingdom for the Princess II, a fun and exciting Strategy game. Can you overcome the obstacles and save the day?

Cherubabies
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,247 Posts

Re:My Kingdom for the Princess II

[Post New]by Cherubabies on Aug 25, 10 12:12 AM
I love this Game! My Kingdom for the Princess 1 was excellent. Absolutely got to have this one!

Thanks for offering this to us again!

ajuma
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,142 Posts

[Post New]by ajuma on Aug 25, 10 12:15 AM
I'm so excited!! DLing now....can't wait to play!! MKftP is one of my favorite games ever!!!

Edited on 08/25/2010 at 12:15:39 AM PST

loudlife
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by loudlife on Aug 25, 10 12:15 AM
I'm downloading now! I'm not normally a huge time management fan - but I loved My Kindom...1 - One of the few TMs that I've played more than once - so I'm excited to try this one out.

purplemist
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by purplemist on Aug 25, 10 12:21 AM
Sooooo happy to see another in this series of games..absolutely loved the first one (still play it sometimes)..like some i also am not a big fan of TM games yet this one I really like to play.

This one is has a bit faster movement of the workers yet i also think the timer is faster? Will see as the game progresses.
the graphics seem clearer than the first one also

It will go in my to buy folder

Genet1770
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by Genet1770 on Aug 25, 10 12:26 AM
Me, too, to all of you! I just love these months when so many goodies show up nearly one after the other. Now if only I would win the lottery to keep up with my wanna-buy list...but as someone else remarked in another thread, you gotta play it to win it, lol... This one's a definite buy, tho.

bedheadkg
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by bedheadkg on Aug 25, 10 12:54 AM
I'm so pleased to see this, I'm not a fan of creepy HOG's so I've been a bit game starved recently. I don't think I've ever bought a game without trialing it first before, but this time I did! Can't wait for it to finish DLing

[Post New]by Unikwa on Aug 25, 10 1:40 AM
I would love to play but I just get the bass.dll error 998 message and can't seem to fix it.

I loved the first one and was excited to see the second game, but nothing seems to allow me into the game

nicrox
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by nicrox on Aug 25, 10 2:08 AM
I've been annoyed at BFG recently for all the HOGs but I take it all back! I loved loved loved the first one and so excited to download this one. Now I'm annoyed I'm going out tonight...

amminnc
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by amminnc on Aug 25, 10 8:45 AM
THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I've been waiting for this to come out and am not disappointed. More games like this one are always welcome! (PS: for those who are annoyed by the hornets, keep your hammer in one or two spots near the cottage and let them come to you, rather than chase them around.)

Go to: