bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to My Kingdom for the Princess II forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 25, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to My Kingdom for the Princess II forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other My Kingdom for the Princess II players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

silentpages
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

Re:Welcome to My Kingdom for the Princess II forum

[Post New]by silentpages on Aug 25, 10 5:30 PM
Hi everybody!
MKftP is worth buying twice if you must. The sequel is more difficult I am TRYING to be good & wait for my punch card to get it. I only have 15 minutes of 2 to get me through....sigh. From what I saw of mkftp2....it's worth buying thrice.
Happy gaming!

[Post New]by miranda_me on Aug 28, 10 10:10 AM
Hi everyone, I'm loving the game but am stuck on 4.11 with all the bandits. I've tried many combinations but still can't finish in time. Help!!

[Post New]by miranda_me on Aug 28, 10 10:36 AM
I got down to 1 bandit on the last try - almost! Any advice would be appreciated though.

[Post New]by mtilly on Aug 31, 10 2:03 PM
Is there any way to turn off the narrator because he has to be the most annoying thing I have ever heard!

Illusion
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Illusion on Sep 1, 10 5:37 AM
I LOVED #1 and looked forward to #2. HOWEVER......I don't believe the creators have taken disabled players into account! When reaching the bee attack phase, it is next to impossible for stroke victims to accomplish this And there doesn't seem to be a way to XX out or "skip" this, I won't buy this one since I can't even get past this part

[Post New]by AlaynaGayle on Sep 3, 10 9:43 AM
Illusion wrote:I LOVED #1 and looked forward to #2. HOWEVER......I don't believe the creators have taken disabled players into account! When reaching the bee attack phase, it is next to impossible for stroke victims to accomplish this And there doesn't seem to be a way to XX out or "skip" this, I won't buy this one since I can't even get past this part

I have a laptop which made the attack levels really tricky, but I found a way around it. I just left my hammer on a road infront of the workers house, but not TOO close in case one got past me, and waited for them to come to me, then clicked like MAD. Even if two came at once, the hammer would grab them. As long as you can click at a furious pace, lol, you should be able to get past it. That's the only way I could get past the attack levels with 50 ghosts and 100 snakes. I went mad trying to move my finger all over the laptop trying to smack everything.

Talania1
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Talania1 on Sep 3, 10 6:26 PM
The problem I am having is the wolves, I cannot get past it due to nerve damage in my hands and arms. I cannot click that fast, it sucks that I cannot go on in the game due to there being no way to skip this level. I did okay with the one before this because there was a much longer road leading to the house itself, this one the road is so short, I just cannot get it. On my 30th try to pass so I can go on. I am seriously dissappointed that after a certain amt of tries it does not give you a skip option.

Edited on 09/03/2010 at 6:27:42 PM PST

[Post New]by dove_of_serenity on Sep 5, 10 12:40 AM
Talania1 wrote:The problem I am having is the wolves, I cannot get past it due to nerve damage in my hands and arms. I cannot click that fast, it sucks that I cannot go on in the game due to there being no way to skip this level. I did okay with the one before this because there was a much longer road leading to the house itself, this one the road is so short, I just cannot get it. On my 30th try to pass so I can go on. I am seriously dissappointed that after a certain amt of tries it does not give you a skip option.

At the mini game with the wolves, if you can't get them beat; instead of hitting replay, click the NO button. It will allow you to go on.

Edited on 09/05/2010 at 12:46:47 AM PST

[Post New]by dove_of_serenity on Sep 5, 10 12:46 AM
miranda_me wrote:Hi everyone, I'm loving the game but am stuck on 4.11 with all the bandits. I've tried many combinations but still can't finish in time. Help!!

I can get thru 4.11 on silver level, but not gold. I will replay in the morning to see how I did it, then report back in.

[Post New]by dove_of_serenity on Sep 5, 10 12:52 AM
Illusion wrote:I LOVED #1 and looked forward to #2. HOWEVER......I don't believe the creators have taken disabled players into account! When reaching the bee attack phase, it is next to impossible for stroke victims to accomplish this And there doesn't seem to be a way to XX out or "skip" this, I won't buy this one since I can't even get past this part

On any of the mini games, when the bees, ghosts, snakes, wolves, or whatever (cause I am not sure what the next animal is...lol) start coming out, keep your hammer close to the village; and aim at the critters that enter the screen closest to the village first. By then, the ones further away, will be close enough to smash without taking the hammer too far away from the village.

Also, if you can't get the full amount smashed on the mini games; when the box comes up asking if you wish to Replay, just click the NO button. It does let you go past the mini games.

Am on level 5.3 right now, but most of all of level 4 was in silver; no gold.

Edited on 09/05/2010 at 12:53:11 AM PST

[Post New]by mdandy on Sep 6, 10 4:20 AM
Level 4.9 - please help get all the way down to a few seconds and lose it bc of not enough gold. treasury is the first thing built up, second is hunting lodge, third is shack to cottage and then Iwork on barrack. Is there something that I am missing that would give me an edge, would like to pass this one. Get down to few seconds and just trying to finish picking the fowers not planting them and get stuck.need more gold hapened one time ..others it just a race of time but wheat am I doing wroing... thanks your appreciated big time for any game help!!

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Sep 9, 10 6:54 PM
I am totally stuck on level 4-6. The levels I have beat are mostly silver. I love the game but, if they get much harder I won't be buying the third game. It is such a great game. I hate to see that people can't play it. I am still looking for a walkthrough. I found one but, it didn't really have I needed in it.

[Post New]by MissSandi on Sep 11, 10 2:24 AM
Hi ...I cannot seem to collect more than 40 in Gold. The quest is to achieve 50 but it will not progress past 40 - is there a trick I am missing. Thank you for your help.

[Post New]by musicmom433 on Sep 12, 10 6:54 PM
dove_of_serenity wrote:
miranda_me wrote:Hi everyone, I'm loving the game but am stuck on 4.11 with all the bandits. I've tried many combinations but still can't finish in time. Help!!

I can get thru 4.11 on silver level, but not gold. I will replay in the morning to see how I did it, then report back in.

Yeh I can get through silver as well but cannot get gold

[Post New]by maggiemagpiem on Sep 12, 10 9:44 PM
Wow, I am envious of many of you. I thought I was really good at the Kingdom games, but here I am stuck on 4.8. I am a few seconds away from finishing, I do get held up from time to time not having enough gold.

What power ups do you find the most helpful in this level? Most of the time, I seem to use the one that increases your resources for a time, as well as the one that speeds up the running of the workers.

I am obviously missing something fundamental if so many of you have passed it already.

Please help; it is past being any fun anymore; I just want to get to the next level!

[Post New]by AmyRosesMum on Sep 13, 10 3:21 PM
Talania1 wrote:The problem I am having is the wolves, I cannot get past it due to nerve damage in my hands and arms. I cannot click that fast, it sucks that I cannot go on in the game due to there being no way to skip this level. I did okay with the one before this because there was a much longer road leading to the house itself, this one the road is so short, I just cannot get it. On my 30th try to pass so I can go on. I am seriously dissappointed that after a certain amt of tries it does not give you a skip option.

I got up to 80 Wolves out of 100 and there was no button to "skip" or carry on. ANy suggestions please

[Post New]by Cecelia_Nosa on Sep 14, 10 5:16 PM
I really like this game, but I am really having a hard time getting passed level 4.8. I run out of gold then the time runs out, driving me crazy. I have tried using the extra 10 seconds, the extra gold. I have also noted that sometimes it does not add your resources in, for example I would have collected a resource and when the little dude got back to the palace, the number would not change, it did that about 4x. should have had a lot more resources, I really think that they messed up something in the program, they need to update and check it out again. Also, not run out of time, just not get silver, maybe a bronze category, so that you can at least finish the level and then go back and try to get a better score. Also in the levels where you need a lot of gold, they should have a goldmine to build so that you can collect enough gold for that level. I was down to the very last dude and I couldn't get a gold resource to appear to finish on time, the wood and the food would appear but not the gold. They also need to put an extra little hunter in the Barracks too, especially when you have so many goblin and wolves to hunt. They should give you resources for captureing one of those guys too. I have found a lot of little things wrong with this game, so I am hoping that they will look at it and work out the little kinks in it.

Thomcat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Thomcat on Sep 16, 10 11:43 AM
Can anyone help me beat the developer's score for levels 4.9 and 5.8?

I'd like to do so without changing the games parameters, if possible.

Many thanks (missing 5.8 by about 600 points, and 4.9 by about 4500 points-yikes!!)

Thanks!

Cindy

Thomcat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Thomcat on Sep 16, 10 11:44 AM
chevyqueen wrote:I am totally stuck on level 4-6. The levels I have beat are mostly silver. I love the game but, if they get much harder I won't be buying the third game. It is such a great game. I hate to see that people can't play it. I am still looking for a walkthrough. I found one but, it didn't really have I needed in it.

You may not have built a large enough warehouse-has to be at the max to get past 40!! Give it a try.

best,

Cindy

Go to: