bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Mac version of My Kingdom for the Princess II is here!

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 25, 10 12:52 AM
If you would like to check it out , you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other My Kingdom for the Princess II players.

If you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article..

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgFlounder

catja
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:The Mac version of My Kingdom for the Princess II is here!

[Post New]by catja on Aug 25, 10 7:08 AM
I played the trial version on the Mac, but after the trial was finished and I bought the game, it won't open any more... help!

[Post New]by beautyfulgoddess on Aug 25, 10 10:41 AM
I had this problem too. Tech support had me uninstall, download, and reinstall and that worked.

[Post New]by gamergirl68 on Aug 26, 10 12:40 AM
I've just recently got myself a MacBook Pro. If I purchase a PC game from BFG and it's available for Mac as well, do I need to purchase it again, or does my payment cover the game on multiple platforms (as it does through some other portals)?

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Aug 29, 10 8:50 AM
gamergirl68 wrote:I've just recently got myself a MacBook Pro. If I purchase a PC game from BFG and it's available for Mac as well, do I need to purchase it again, or does my payment cover the game on multiple platforms (as it does through some other portals)?

If you use Mac and Windows, customer service will let you have both versions for one purchase price. Before the Game manager, they gave you the Mac code. Not sure what happens now, but they will make it happen. time!

[Post New]by ZuleikaD on Sep 3, 10 4:55 PM
Is there going to be a patch/update for the Mac version like there was for the PC version, so we can get past those ridiculous arcade whack-a-mole mini "games"?

Because as it is, it's not really playable all the way through.

[Post New]by BFGamesFan on Mar 17, 11 1:48 PM
This game sucks! I can't get past the snake attack. There's simply no way to kill all the snakes off in time. The least the creators of this game could do was give us a "skip" option.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on May 2, 11 4:12 PM
Hi everyone!

We've just released an updated Mac version of My Kingdom for the Princess II that allows for the mini-games to be skipped. If you'd like to get this new build, please uninstall and reinstall the game. More information can be found here:

UPDATE! New Mac version available for My Kingdom for the Princess II! May 2, 2011

If you have any trouble installing the update, please contact Customer Support and they'll be happy to assist.

Happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

Go to: