tgt

kelvy0303
Stingray
Stingray
4,533 Posts

tgt

[Post New]by kelvy0303 on Aug 25, 10 3:10 AM
Even if you've never liked tm games, dl this one. Number one was my first and is my favorite time management game.

ajuma
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,142 Posts

Re:tgt

[Post New]by ajuma on Aug 25, 10 3:30 AM
Oh yes!! Even if you think you're not good at TM or swore you'd never even try one again, try it!!

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Aug 25, 10 4:05 AM
I have to agree, the first one was great. I played the demo for the 2nd one and I enjoyed it

sparkle76
Marlin
Marlin
9,781 Posts

[Post New]by sparkle76 on Aug 25, 10 4:21 AM
i love the first one! still a couple of levels that i need to go back and finish before nightfall! gonna demo #2 right now! enjoy everyone!

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Aug 25, 10 6:56 AM
Woo hoo!!!! Been waiting and waiting for this one. Now I have to wait to try it till after I plant some flowers in my garden
Will try it out as soon as I can.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 25, 10 9:22 AM
Hello all you Fishies!

These are some great thoughts and recommendations and I want all of the other players to have the opportunity to join in on the conversation, so off to the My Kingdom for the Princess II Forum this thread goes! But don't worry, this discussion will still show in the Chit-Chat Corner.

Thanks and happy gaming!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by Dave4237 on Oct 5, 10 9:36 AM
Have you tried Royal Envoy? It's very similar to the My Kingdom for the Princess games. I don't like the Diner Dash-type tm games, but I'm loving these!

Go to: