Eventually
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

Has anyone finished all 45 levels,,,,expert?

[Post New]by Eventually on Aug 25, 10 11:17 AM
Hi,

Can only get expert to level 42. Levels 43, 44, 45, I can only get normal & then the queen tells me to go back & become expert on normal levels.

Has anyone done expert to the end & if so HOW?

Poliwird
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:Has anyone finished all 45 levels,,,,expert?

[Post New]by Poliwird on Sep 19, 10 12:44 AM
Many people have. Me also, all the 5 games. (Just wanted to confirm that is in human possibilities and there's no 'bugs' or 'impossible tasks' preventing from that. I don't realize how that's possible to exchange walkthroughs to certain levels, i can't even try to read such walkthroughs as they instantly get me dizzy with lists and enumerations. Is it humanly possible to remember a walkthrough when playing? Is it easier than just learn how to play? I see it this way: either you FEEL how to play BAL fast and effectively, or you do not. No offence pls.)

Eventually
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by Eventually on Oct 7, 10 5:32 PM
Poliwird wrote:Many people have. Me also, all the 5 games. (Just wanted to confirm that is in human possibilities and there's no 'bugs' or 'impossible tasks' preventing from that. I don't realize how that's possible to exchange walkthroughs to certain levels, i can't even try to read such walkthroughs as they instantly get me dizzy with lists and enumerations. Is it humanly possible to remember a walkthrough when playing? Is it easier than just learn how to play? I see it this way: either you FEEL how to play BAL fast and effectively, or you do not. No offence pls.)

None taken.
Will have to just go back & try again.

JulieF9
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by JulieF9 on Jul 16, 11 10:50 PM
Yes, I've just finished all levels on expert level. I agee that the walkthrus can be a bit confusing and hard to follow. My tip is to keep trying. Some levels don't need you to build all the buildings or services as they take time and resources. The essentials for me, is to build the blacksmith shop and quarry to get speed and cheap materials and also the workshop to be able to buy extra labour. And build palaces and sell them off before uprading to get cash to do all the requirements and also destroy the buildings that are not needed to increase happiness.

I also agree with Poliwird that the best way to 'conquer' any of the Build A Lot games is to understand the concept or as Poliwird put it, to 'feel how to play'. Once it clicks it's easy to do it in expert time. Good luck.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 11, 13 3:03 AM
I've just finished every level on expert.
JulieF9 wrote:The essentials for me, is to build the blacksmith shop and quarry to get speed and cheap materials and also the workshop to be able to buy extra labour. And build palaces and sell them off before uprading to get cash to do all the requirements
Yes to this. The early levels need one palace to be sold for materials, the later two. Another way would be to sell one palace that's been completely upgraded.

Edited on 01/14/2013 at 10:04:18 AM PST

Go to: