Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

harder?

[Post New]by Badut on Aug 25, 10 2:58 PM
Have I gotten older or is this game way harder than the first one?

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

Re:harder?

[Post New]by Laflamme on Aug 25, 10 3:14 PM
Yes, they spared themselves the tutorial level, so the early levels are harder than in Part 1. Can only imagine the level of difficulty for stages beyond the islands.

jawfish
Herring
Herring
349 Posts

[Post New]by jawfish on Aug 25, 10 3:47 PM
Yes, some levels are harder than the first game but doable (just finished with all expert). The extra challenge makes beating the levels more satisfying .

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Aug 25, 10 6:01 PM
I think the game is much harder than the last. Right now I'm just going to try and play through. If I'm not totally disgusted with all the swatting and dodging levels by the end, I'll go back and try to get expert on the levels where I missed it so I can get the castle built.

[Post New]by CheerfulDragon8 on Aug 26, 10 3:48 AM
Nice to know I'm not the only one who finds this game harder than the first one. There are a lot of things I enjoy, though, so I'll stick with it. Like barbiecats, I'll play through to the end, then go back and work on the levels where I missed on the 'gold flag' time.

I may even start another profile so I can record exactly what the trophies are, and what scores you need for each one. I'm sure I'm not the only player who's curious about that.

bedheadkg
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by bedheadkg on Aug 26, 10 5:28 AM
CheerfulDragon8 wrote:

I may even start another profile so I can record exactly what the trophies are, and what scores you need for each one. I'm sure I'm not the only player who's curious about that.

If you hover your cursor over each one in the trophy cabinet then it tells you what each one was for.

I think this one is harder, but personally I'm enjoying that as I had got rather good at the first one!

[Post New]by CheerfulDragon8 on Aug 26, 10 11:35 AM
bedheadkg wrote:

If you hover your cursor over each one in the trophy cabinet then it tells you what each one was for.

Yes, it does, but only after you've won the trophy. The chances of remembering what each trophy is for are not very high, as far as I'm concerned.

Go to: