monster2
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Level 2.8 The Ghosts

[Post New]by monster2 on Aug 25, 10 9:41 PM
I've played this level about 30 times and I'm about to scream. I can't keep all the ghosts from getting into the town. The most I've ever killed is about 50 out of the 60. There is no skip on this one either.

Janie42
Clownfish
Clownfish
598 Posts

Re:Level 2.8 The Ghosts

[Post New]by Janie42 on Aug 26, 10 1:05 PM
It's tricky & probably you've already tried this, but...

Move in either clockwise or counter-clockwise motion around board as you attack the ghosts; don't need hammer to be 100% perfectly over a ghost or to stop moving mouse altogether before smashing... just get pretty close, then one smash & dead... while keeping on moving on towards next ghost...

Once ghosts start coming a couple at a time per each path, move back to hover around cottage area & just do defensive smashing, keeping an about 2" radius from cottage; at this time hit both ghosts if 2 are coming closely together down a path...

Maybe this can help a bit? I know how frustrating being unable to move on is.

monster2
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by monster2 on Aug 26, 10 1:57 PM
Thank you, Janie. I FINALLY did it.

nixyseven
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by nixyseven on Aug 27, 10 6:49 AM
I'm on a laptop using a touchpad rather than a mouse, so the conventional way of doing this was impossible.

But.. there's a very easy trick.

Put your cursor over the crossroads right in front of the house and click like mad. Don't stop! All ghosts must come past that one point, and if you click fast enough, you can get them all without having to try to point all over the screen.

Go to: