bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Governor of Poker 2

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 26, 10 12:05 AM
The government has outlawed all poker games! Play Texas Hold’em as you fight to overturn the ban and become the Governor of Poker! Prove to the minister of the Texas gambling committee that poker is all about skill and get him to make the game legal again in Governor of Poker 2. Travel to different cities and play poker against different characters in your quest to be the best!

billy_mc
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Governor of Poker 2

[Post New]by billy_mc on Aug 26, 10 2:29 AM
whooooo... hope and prays it works on my comp!!

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

[Post New]by Anniejo on Aug 26, 10 3:05 AM
Brilliant game, love it.

NanaLoona
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by NanaLoona on Aug 26, 10 4:25 AM
I was lucky enough to beta test this game. I absolutely loved it. I never would have picked it out on my own, but now I have bought and almost finished the first one too. I hope it saved my progress from the test. That way I'll already be through the first town! I'm downloading now and can't wait.

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

[Post New]by Anniejo on Aug 26, 10 5:24 AM
Didn't save mine have to start again.

[Post New]by greypigeon on Aug 26, 10 5:46 AM
Finally Governor of Poker 2 on BF! I loved part 1; I am sure i am gonna love this one! The graphic style looks promissing!

Let's play some western style Texas Holdem Poker now!

Replayer
Minnow
Minnow
207 Posts

[Post New]by Replayer on Aug 26, 10 6:32 AM
I own everything in Texas, except the goldmine, and haven't played the governor yet, however, I went back to one of the saloons to play for some extra money, got busted when I was in third place, and no one moves.

The game absolutely froze up. I left the table, but the other two guys are still sitting there. I cannot move on to do anything else.

I have tried shutting down, rebooting, and everything. It just will not move.

I have started over as a different player, but sure would like to finish the one that is frozen.

Diamond71
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by Diamond71 on Aug 26, 10 8:04 AM
This is such a good game(for people who like to play Texas hold em)This is one of three games I bought from another site.The other two were RPGS,I dont like to buy from anywhere but BF.However I wasnt sure they would get this and having played the first one it was a must have.I found it to be even better than the first one.The sad thing is if I had waited I would have saved myself 13.00 dollars.Yes, I payed 20.00 on the other site. Next time I will be more patient(smiles)Anyway enjoy everyone.

Diamond71

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on Aug 26, 10 12:44 PM
Replayer, that happens to me all of the time on Governor of poker the original game. All you can do, is start over. I am so sad to hear that it is happening in the new game too. I don't know if I will buy it now, or not.

[Post New]by garotabluejeans on Aug 26, 10 7:51 PM
Any news when this is coming out for macs??

Thanks!!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Aug 28, 10 5:03 PM

I beta-tested this game and was surprised that I'd been asked to do so since I am not a card player and though it is not I did somewhat enjoy it but easily got with it because it was the same gameplay all the time.

The amazing thing to me about it is that I'd NO idea how to play poker but the instructions listed within the tutorial was so clear and concise with demonstrations that I was able to VERY easily and VERY quickly pick up the concept of the game play and to win several trophies.

For those who are card players, enjoy this game.

MEnr56

[Post New]by ladygboxer on Sep 12, 10 6:19 PM
game crased i got stuck had to start over but i cant create new profile message is that i need to delete a career but the careers and profiles i previously used dont show up now i am stuck uninstalled and reinstalled still get the same message

[Post New]by sidaswa on Sep 23, 10 7:08 PM
I am playing this game and have bought up 4 towns but I don't know how to get to a town I don't own and it keeps listing only the towns I own to go by train. How do I acquire and play in other towns that I haven't bought yet. I really like this game but find that it's really frustrating to have a question about the game itself (not the playing of poker) and there is no answer so here I am trying to find one on the forum. Anyone out there no what I should do? I'm going up and down the railroad for a long time and going no where. Do I have to win the railroad before advancing. I have already won the mine from the 2 brothers. What's next?

[Post New]by joalice77 on Sep 26, 10 10:48 AM
The only thing I hate worse than a cheater in poker is a Texan cheating at poker

[Post New]by SpringMommy on Sep 30, 10 11:09 AM
I am having a similar problem but I cant even find where the profiles are to delete them so i can create a new player..any help would be great

ladygboxer wrote:game crased i got stuck had to start over but i cant create new profile message is that i need to delete a career but the careers and profiles i previously used dont show up now i am stuck uninstalled and reinstalled still get the same message

[Post New]by ScaryEyes on Jul 30, 13 3:19 AM
Please can anyone help me, I really like this game, in fact I love it but I can't save players there, if I take a town and than Exit the game the character I created and all other characters is gonne eveytime I do this. Please help me if you can!

Go to: