bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 26, 10 12:23 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Ntrtain
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Post any World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ technical issues here only

[Post New]by Ntrtain on Sep 6, 10 4:33 AM
World of Zellians played fine on my computer until I got to the Tundra levels and from then on it has hung, crashed, frozen and jumped about which is driving me crazy! I have a new computer (received 3 months ago) it has a Mobile Intel express chipset 945 graphics card. I have the latest driver but it still has the same problem!! Is there a patch to fix this problem, or can I get a credit for another game please?

Boone1940
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Boone1940 on Nov 6, 10 12:07 PM
I am stuck on the last level (not counting Special levels) of Desert; Level 41 I think.

It won't play. The screen wobbles and jumps and it's impossible to build anything anywhere.
This is a sudden change in the game play that started at the very end of the level just before this one. I manage to finish the previous level, but this one won't even play.

I've already tried 'uninstall and re-install'.

Any assistance is gratefully accepted. Thanks.

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

Is this a technical issue??

[Post New]by cat52 on Sep 7, 11 12:10 PM
I have completed the regular game several times and had no problems. The first time I tried the Free Play mode, choosing the desert as a location, I saw I had the special buildings available. Had fun with it.

However, every time I have tried the free play mode since then, including a second go at the desert, the special buildings tab has been grayed out and I can't use them. This is not so much fun.

Are the special buildings supposed to be available in the appropriate locations for free play or not?

Thanks!

NYCgamer
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by NYCgamer on Feb 20, 12 2:20 PM
HI, I posted this elsewhere, but I thought I'd try here too. I finished the game and all the bonus levels on time, and still when I go to free play in the coast area, I have all the special buildings locked out. This isn't the case for other levels in free play (although once i did find some things locked but the next time I tried they were open again.) Anyway anything help would be appreciated.

[Post New]by jillytots on Sep 15, 12 9:47 AM
hi i paid for the game, downloaded it, installed it, activasted it and when i click play it doesnt start in face it takes me to the front page of game manager saying play again, i havent even played it once!!!

[Post New]by at32819 on Dec 4, 12 2:14 PM
Would love to try this game. When I open it, I get a white screen. I can see the game menu on the left but have no cursor, graphics, etc. I'm operating with 10.6 and software is up to date.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Dec 4, 12 2:21 PM
Hi at32819,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the display of this game!

Since it sounds like you've already tried the updating we go over in our help article here, I think the best thing to do now is get in touch with our Tech Support Team directly. They have the tools to see more about how the game is running on your particular system and will work with you on some specific troubleshooting from there.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by loucsl on Mar 30, 13 11:58 AM
I've owned and played the mac version for a while now. I recently got a new macbook pro (retina display) and when I launch the game the graphics are not rendering correctly. My mouse won't align correctly with any of the buttons and the screen is compressed top to bottom about 30% overall making the game unplayable. I tried trashing the old copy and reinstalling but no dice. Any ideas?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Mar 30, 13 1:33 PM
Hi loucsl,

Welcome to the Pond, and I'm sorry to hear that's happening. That may be something that our Mac Support Team will be able to help with. We certainly want your game to run well so you can enjoy it!

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

[Post New]by barbituateb on Sep 3, 14 3:40 PM
I'm having the same problem on my Macbook Retina. With another game, Awakening: Redleaf Forest.

I've tried adjusting the display resolution and restarting the game, but none of the options work.

Definitely makes playing these games impossible. Can I get my money back and buy the Windows version?

Go to: